Recently 3

Boost conversion with Recently purchased popup notifications.

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

The Grey Store

I love the features in this app. By far better than others I have tried. Simple to install and use and automatically works in other languages. Very happy and would recommend!

Unikrn

Location Bermuda

Great app! Many options to customize to meet your needs. Great customer support, very quick to respond! Would highly recommend to others looking for an app to display your recent orders and reviews.

Sankofa Edition™

Great app and excellent customer service!

ATRANGI

Location India

Simplest app for showing sales and review info. The app interface is friendly and easy to use. The developer is very responsive for queries and was generous enough to add a requested feature immediately.

April 19, 2019

Thanks for your suggestion to change the colour of the stars in the review notifications.

I'm happy that we were able to implement your suggestion within a few hours and thanks once again for using Recently to boost sales.

Elite Fitz

Time spent using app About 5 years

This is a MUST have app for my store elitefitz.com . It shows my customers in real time, real purchases. With so many over saturated markets this is mandatory and so worth it.

I messaged with Asa today because i was having display issues and the experience was so pleasant and helpful. I even got a few bonus recommendations. Highly recommend.

Chad84

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very easy to install. Very quick. Doesn't slow the site down. Brilliant look and feel.

Housesignco Co Uk

WOW! WOW! WOW!

I don't usually leave reviews but I can't praise the app or the support enough, I got an instant response via live chat and everything was answered ASAP. They even helped me out with an issue not related to their app!

If you're thinking of installing this app then don't think twice!!!

Shop Natural Jewels

This is a great app. Saw it working on another Shopify store and had to have it! I love this app. I am telling all of my other website owner buddies about it!

Provide Products For Life

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Everything about this app has been a pleasure - from the set up, to how it elegant it looks on my store, to the fantastic tech support. This is my Happy App!

Comfy And Chic Boutique

Super easy to install and use! Love the look on our site!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7