Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

Arte & Sintonia

Incridible app, easy for customize and support is excellent... i recommended this app... Thank you!

Livesore.net

A lot better then the built in shopify options. Great app with great support at a reasonable price. Highly recommended.

The Merch Place

Easily the best product recommendation app we have seen on the market. The recommendations are so intelligently done. Really helps us highlight more with the same amount of traffic. Support from the Recomatic team is also wonderful. Highly recommended.

JCG Apparel

Recomatic is a fantastic app for increasing sales. The customer support team is very responsive and great to work with.

El Camino Bracelets Official Store

This is an awesome app that does exactly what it says. Super-fast and helpful support too. Highly recommended.

KITSCH

great app, great functionality and great customer service. they have gone above and beyond to tailor the app to fit our needs.

Aesthetic Homage

Really amazing app. It increased my sales and I would recommend recommend it to anyone. Give it a shot

Merchant of Pickleball

Recomatic does a great job of providing recommended products. We have used this app for 5 years now and it hasn't let us down. Daniel has also been most accommodating in providing some custom tweaks to the recommendations being generated as well as offering kind and thoughtful support when we've reached out.

Thank you very much.
www.merchantoftennis.com

La Boutique MOSO

I highly recommend this app:

- The recommendation results are relevant
- It integrates very well with my custom theme
- Its quite fast
- The support is very responsive and agreed to do customizations without asking me any fee
- It makes my company earn more money

Keep up the good work recomatic !

JARED JAMIN

This app has provided the functionality it describes perfectly and it’s support team has fine tuned it perfectly for our needs. So good. Thanks Daniel.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15