Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

Empire Skate

This is a great app - the stats speak for themselves. A step up from the basic related products that we replaced this with.

B-Unlimited Custom Apparel Shop

When we sought out to have more clarified product recommendations I looked through at least 10-15 apps and researched them very intensely. For our specific needs, Recomatic was the one I kept returning to. The setup and interface are a little bit different than some others but the app works like a charm. Their algorithm seems to be smarter than most without even having to tag all your products. And their customer support is top notch. Very easy to communicate with via email, which can be a really hard feat, they also answer very quickly, and they've made some tweaks to our version to fit our needs. Very much recommended. They've bumped sales very easily. Thanks Recomatic crew!

American Tall

Whenever we have a problem (even when its not the apps fault) the support staff is always willing to go beyond our expectations and solve the problems we are having!

CHICSTYLESHOP

This app is really amazing and the support team feedback really fast. Thanks, Daniel, you guys are doing amzing job to help us.

Modular Wargaming

Amazing app with great customer service - I really appreciate it! Fits seamlessly into my store - thanks very much :)

Steal-A-Sofa Furniture Outlet

Awesome support + simple to use + magically great product recommendations. This app just nails it, and should be the benchmark for other app developers.

Daniel customized Recomatic to match my theme (and made improvements to the image layout), plus integrated Flair badges for $0. The product recommendations are so good that products with specific geometric patterns (rugs, for example) are accurately detected, and the related products also have similar patterns. I haven't tagged these products with any pattern data, so Recomatic must be using some type of image analysis in its algorithm.

A++++ for Recomatic (and Daniel)

JalanShopOnly

Hello, For me It' s a better app for recomented products on shopify, go test. Very easy and a support is nice.

The Beard Stache

Great app, getting them to set it up for me took no time at all and they adjusted the style to fit perfectly with the rest of my site.

SCP

Great app - been running without issue for a couple of years, at least. Support is fast, friendly and efficient.

Bella Scoop

Fantastic app with an incredible algorithm. Highly customisable and great value add. The support team is top notch too, which helps a lot.