Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

Dissentpins

Great app - wish we'd installed it sooner. Customer service is also top notch!

Mostlydead Com

This app is great. It really DOES hand select related products that are VERY relevant. Forget your theme's built in suggested products which are seemingly random. Recomatic does the job sooo much better.

Support is OUTSANDING!!! I just switched to a new theme and Daniel had the widget code customized to the look of the new theme within the hour.

Seamless integration, unparalleled support, smart product suggestions, more sales... What more could you ask for?

Bdga

Really beneficial app that does the trick. Super easy to integrate, customizable, and a big help to our shop. Customer support and dev is outstanding, and very quick to respond and assist when needed. Highly recommend.

Parts1

We're Using this on AutoPartsCheaper.com I'm Not sure how they do it as our product selection of parts varies by vehicles but they do.

Recommendations are spot on about 95% of the time, which is far higher than others we tried.

The only downfall is the price, it is way higher than the competition but it just works, and is reliable.

Iqliving

Great app. Quick and efficient customer service

Youridealshop777

The price seems excessive for the functionality offered. For the moment I will have to leave it until I have enough budget to install it and try it again.

Forall Phones

Daniel is the best! Super friendly and efficient customer support. I totally recommend this app.

Suokko

Excellent app! Works superbly and does what it promises to do. No more annoying manual work to pick up related products. It is very simple: Save your precious time and go with the Recomatic. The app really knows how to pick relevant related products. And the service is phenomenal. Daniel answers quickly and does even more than you ask when he is helping you, truly excellent service!

Massagechairsgiveback Com

I absolutely love this app! I believe it has helped our customers tremendously by guiding them to products they might find of interest. Daniel, in support, has been the most responsive in assisting me to find the best location, formatting changes, etc. I told him, I want him on my payroll! Very very happy!

Duckystreet

Super easy to install! We have a lot of different temporary tattoo designs at our store. I don't know how, but Recomatic shows really relevant items to consider, even for the new items. Many thanks to Daniel for his help! Recommended for every store with big products quantity.