Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

The Singer Featherweight Shop

This app has been working quite well... from what I understand, it has a pretty strategic algorithm that tracks customer activity so as to know what to suggest, as well as suggesting your most popular products, etc. Daniel has been PHENOMENAL with service. Applied it to our site seamlessly and looks exactly like our website theme. I was quite skeptical at first and riddled him with questions and he took care of every request and aspect change needed.

Shu Wish

Brilliant ! Got over £4500 (180 orders) of extra sales in first month, easily worth the asking price. Support is great too, they helped to customize it to match our theme!

Tara Lynns

Let me say... first off I have been using this app for only 14 days and it has already brought in $1,500 of extra sales for me. Second, the customer service is AMAZING. When I read the reviews, I thought, yeah right how amazing can this Daniel guy be? Well folks, he really is. He periodically checked in with me to make sure my app was working correctly and to the best it could, moved things around for me to make it more visible, changed the colors to match my theme, and let me know how much I had made as the trial went on. I am very glad I stumbled across this app and started using it on my site. Here's to many more add on's!

Local Eclectic Usa

Amazing app that smartly recommends products based on customers other selections. Their customer service is amazing as well. Highly recommended.

Codex Anatomicus

This app is really good. People who bought through recommendations given by this app paid over $3000 in the last 30 days in my shop. Extra $3000 is well worth $150 a month spent on this app.

Also, customer service is REALLY good. Any problem is solved quickly.

Morale Patch Armory

Does what it says it will do! We are happy with it here at Morale Patch Armory!

Blenderseyewear Com

I don't what is better, the app itself or the team behind it?! It's rare to have both BUT that's what this app delivers. Top notch functionality w/ All Star Support. No Joke, this app is one of the most legit and useful apps we have used! We use Yotpo for Reviews so this was a seamless integration with ensuring it pulls those reviews as well. The fact that you can add it to your cart page was another major plus for us. Keep up the stellar work Daniel! BOOM!

Epic Hoodie

The developer support is great with these guys. They helped us integrate Recomatic with the carousels we were using on the rest of the site.

Thanks guys!

Elevated Vaping

A must have app for our e-commerce business is Recomatic. Not only is this app incredibly useful and beneficial, the staff who run the platform are extremely helpful and friendly. I recommend Recomatic to any e-commerce businesses out there!

Sneakerup1

Really impressed with this app, would recommend fully!