Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

$69/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 14, 2018

Daniel is the best! Super friendly and efficient customer support. I totally recommend this app.

Forall Phones
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 9, 2018

Excellent app! Works superbly and does what it promises to do. No more annoying manual work to pick up related products. It is very simple: Save your precious time and go with the Recomatic. The app really knows how to pick relevant related products. And the service is phenomenal. Daniel answers quickly and does even more than you ask when he is helping you, truly excellent service!

Suokko
Finland
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 30, 2018

I absolutely love this app! I believe it has helped our customers tremendously by guiding them to products they might find of interest. Daniel, in support, has been the most responsive in assisting me to find the best location, formatting changes, etc. I told him, I want him on my payroll! Very very happy!

Massagechairsgiveback Com
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 22, 2018

Super easy to install! We have a lot of different temporary tattoo designs at our store. I don't know how, but Recomatic shows really relevant items to consider, even for the new items. Many thanks to Daniel for his help! Recommended for every store with big products quantity.

Duckystreet
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 16, 2018

Easy to install, great customer service!

Nyrb
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 28, 2017

Great app! Have been using it over a year! I updated the theme of my shop, these guys updated the display of Recomatic according to my updated theme before my request! Amazing app!! Highly recommended! :)

Miniaturesweet
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 10, 2017

We're very happy with Recomatic. The suggestions are right on and Daniel is very pro-active when answering questions.

Sensoryedge
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 4, 2017

Great, simple app. When we upgraded our theme, Recomatic proactively modified the product recommendations to fit with our new theme! A+

Cariboubaby
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
September 25, 2017

Great app, great customer service!

Nybooks
Time spent using app: 27 days
September 22, 2017

I would recommend this app especially if you have plenty of SKU's or sell across different product categories. The recommendation algorithm is pretty impressive and I really like the additional recommendations in the checkout cart.

I've seen some ROI from it and hope to see more, though from the number of clicks on the items recommended in this app, I am certain it increases time spent on website which ultimately increases your chance of a higher purchase conversion rate even if they didn't directly buy what was recommended by this app.

Support is un-paralleled. Daniel is super responsive with extremely clear communication. They fixed all integration and design compatibility with my Turbo theme. It didn't quite integrate with my theme on mobile and they fixed it and created a carousel version of it and it now looks great - and this was just during my trial period. If you're worried about it integrating with your theme, don't - as the support theme will fix it.

They have a generous trial period and I would recommend you give it a try!

An Uplifted Day