Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

Fendrihan

Great app. Does what is supposed to do well and reliable. We had few small customization requests that were done fast and painless. Recommended

Richards Guitars

Excellent app. Have been using it since I began using Shopify many years ago.

Paul Evans

i love this app from recomatic. i've had it implemented in two themes i've used since i launched my website www.paulevansny.com. also, daniel is very helpful!

Drums 10

What a great app! I've been looking for a product recommendation tool for a while, and Recomatic is the best of the best. I've increased my store's revenue significantly since installing the app, and Daniel has been incredible helpful in helping me set up and customise everything.

Boutique1861

Daniel is the best !
We had some suggestion about the app and they made it happen in a day !
This app is simply amazing, and we are really excited to be able to help our customers by showing them similar dresses that they could love :)

Many thanks from 1861
♥♥♥♥♥

Backalinebelt

I love this plugin! quick response from the devs

Yoshibags

This is one of my favourite Apps installed on my Shopify Theme. Before we had this we used to use a more cumbersome system that would mean hours were spent selecting the related products for each style.

Now the Recomatic does this for us plus we get the Analytics which are much needed to monitor ROI.

The algorithms that sit behind the App really work as I can cross check the related products against what is ordered and can see the patterns.

Daniel also helped me out with a couple of tweaks here and there and his service and communication were excellent!

Ideal Bookshelf

This app works perfectly, recommending just what I think it should, basically, without me having to do any work. Easy to implement but also the customer service is brilliant, *so* helpful!

Doohickeyhut

Awesome App does what it says on the tin

Green Door West

Awesome app. Great support from the team...now you can even do some smart BA reporting that shows you how many people added recommended products etc...neat app and team!