Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

An Uplifted Day

I would recommend this app especially if you have plenty of SKU's or sell across different product categories. The recommendation algorithm is pretty impressive and I really like the additional recommendations in the checkout cart.

I've seen some ROI from it and hope to see more, though from the number of clicks on the items recommended in this app, I am certain it increases time spent on website which ultimately increases your chance of a higher purchase conversion rate even if they didn't directly buy what was recommended by this app.

Support is un-paralleled. Daniel is super responsive with extremely clear communication. They fixed all integration and design compatibility with my Turbo theme. It didn't quite integrate with my theme on mobile and they fixed it and created a carousel version of it and it now looks great - and this was just during my trial period. If you're worried about it integrating with your theme, don't - as the support theme will fix it.

They have a generous trial period and I would recommend you give it a try!

Brothers With Glass

I have been using this app for two months. One thing I can say for sure the totals they come up with on the dashboard and far from accurate. The total amount they claim to have increased my sales is just simply not there. I believe the app works well and gets better with time but as of right now for the price we are very close to canceling as it is just not increasing sales that notable and its one of the most expensive apps we have running.

Ridge Wallet

Great app! The related product logic is fantastic and Daniel is super helpful with any customization or questions.

Goodness Me

Great app, developers were quick with adjustments that needed to be made while offering solutions without hesitation. Highly recommend these guys!

Shopatdean

What I like about Recomatic is that it is just easy. Easy to install, setup, and activate. Easy to find information regarding what the app is doing. Easy and quick communication when you have questions and you need answers. In the future, I would like to see more information regarding conversions and customer behavior, but I'm currently beyond content with the performance of the app.

The Singer Featherweight Shop

This app has been working quite well... from what I understand, it has a pretty strategic algorithm that tracks customer activity so as to know what to suggest, as well as suggesting your most popular products, etc. Daniel has been PHENOMENAL with service. Applied it to our site seamlessly and looks exactly like our website theme. I was quite skeptical at first and riddled him with questions and he took care of every request and aspect change needed.

Shu Wish

Brilliant ! Got over £4500 (180 orders) of extra sales in first month, easily worth the asking price. Support is great too, they helped to customize it to match our theme!

Tara Lynns

Let me say... first off I have been using this app for only 14 days and it has already brought in $1,500 of extra sales for me. Second, the customer service is AMAZING. When I read the reviews, I thought, yeah right how amazing can this Daniel guy be? Well folks, he really is. He periodically checked in with me to make sure my app was working correctly and to the best it could, moved things around for me to make it more visible, changed the colors to match my theme, and let me know how much I had made as the trial went on. I am very glad I stumbled across this app and started using it on my site. Here's to many more add on's!

Local Eclectic Usa

Amazing app that smartly recommends products based on customers other selections. Their customer service is amazing as well. Highly recommended.

Codex Anatomicus

This app is really good. People who bought through recommendations given by this app paid over $3000 in the last 30 days in my shop. Extra $3000 is well worth $150 a month spent on this app.

Also, customer service is REALLY good. Any problem is solved quickly.