Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

Backalinebelt

I love this plugin! quick response from the devs

Yoshibags

This is one of my favourite Apps installed on my Shopify Theme. Before we had this we used to use a more cumbersome system that would mean hours were spent selecting the related products for each style.

Now the Recomatic does this for us plus we get the Analytics which are much needed to monitor ROI.

The algorithms that sit behind the App really work as I can cross check the related products against what is ordered and can see the patterns.

Daniel also helped me out with a couple of tweaks here and there and his service and communication were excellent!

Ideal Bookshelf

This app works perfectly, recommending just what I think it should, basically, without me having to do any work. Easy to implement but also the customer service is brilliant, *so* helpful!

Doohickeyhut

Awesome App does what it says on the tin

Green Door West

Awesome app. Great support from the team...now you can even do some smart BA reporting that shows you how many people added recommended products etc...neat app and team!

Dotoly

A little pricey but it works and it looks great so it's worth it if you have the budget!

Elizabethcraftdesigns

Perfect app!

Looked at all the other related product apps this is by far the easiest to install and the most complete.

Also there are actual analytics behind this which is needed for related products.

Just works and actually increases sales.

Jewelrygrove

Awesome product and displays our selection nicely on mobile or desktop.

Stone Bull Fight Club

Good app and seems to convert well. The only complaint is that the analytics are not very in-depth. Would like to see more than just how many clicks occur each day and monthly revenue generated. Would like to see which recommendations are being clicked, which products are generating the best ROI etc.

Mypleasurebox

Awesome product. Great features and reporting.