Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

Edm Life

A+ app. Works perfectly and without flaw. Customer service is extremely helpful and responsive as well. Would recommend!

La Boutique du Slackline - Depuis 2005

Trial period is over and gains are here.
The commercial and support team also add a real gain.
Conclusion : I'm totally satisfied of this app.
A must have.

CustomEliteWholesale

I have 3 stores and ALL of my stores has recomatic installed. I've have been with recomatic since day 1 and will continue with them going forward. They have the fastest customer service turnaround time and it simply works. Sure, there are other review apps out there, but they just don't add up.

Thanks for everything Dan! You have one of the best app out there.

wholesale.quotablecards

Great product thus far! Easy to use and was more 'customizable' than some of the other ones I looked into. Customer service is also awesome and very responsive. The only reason I did neg 1 star is because the actual website is a bit hard to navigate in getting the information you need to do some of the more customizable type things with the app. But I just ended up emailing them each time and they were very helpful in taking care of it for me!

I highly recommend.

iTokri आई.टोकरी

A straight from the heart review!
There are apps and then there are apps :)
I have been on shopify for more than 3 years now.
Daniel has the most awesome support system in place. He is more than happy to go out of the line and solve the issues and customizations.
The app itself is SO EASY to setup.
just GO FOR IT!!! if you need a hassle free and & pro recommendation widget.
its worth every penny!
Thanks so much Daniel.

crailstore

Great app and excellent support. Anytime something doesn't work properly, it's very quickly taken care of. Highly recommend!

Beekman 1802 Mercantile

Amazing support! Switched themes and had some formatting issues. Daniel really impressed me with how fast he was able to help get everything we needed resolved. Thanks again Daniel!

LoveSurf Apparel

Highly recommend this app and I am very impressed by the logic they use for the product recommendation and customer service from Daniel was awesome. They answered our questions quickly and then worked closely with us to make the Recomatic app work for us. 5 star app for sure!

Brainstand Toys

I started using recommatic when I opened my online toy shop in June 2014, and I've been happy with the app so far. I don't have a lot of sales data but recommatic is still able to make relevant recommendations for my customers. This is the only paid app I currently use. It's expensive, but I feel it's worth it to have solid recommendation functionality that I don't have to babysit.

The T-Shirt Vault

Great app! The best customer service ever! Thanks!