Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

Chuckit Uk

A very simplistic app you can install and forget about. What the results pour in as the app personalises suggestions to the customer.

Fendrihan Us

Great app. Does what is supposed to do very well. Any problems/issues we had have been quickly solved by support. Recommended.

Shoemeca

We've been using Recomatic for over a year now; it's a great app. Easy to setup, recommendations convert well, there's good reporting, and support is superb!

Merchantoftennis

We've had great click-performance using this app, and when we required further customization for pricing restrictions - the developer was immediately responsive and set up the customization according to our specs!

Great app and service. Thank you.

Bitter Root Detroit

The app works great. We're able to track the clicks associated with the app's recommendations. Most importantly, it's producing recommendations we ourselves would make to clients. And Daniel was SUPER helpful assisting with the setting up with our shop, as we had a few minor design issues to iron out. It's been a really positive experience.

Edm Life

A+ app. Works perfectly and without flaw. Customer service is extremely helpful and responsive as well. Would recommend!

La Boutique du Slackline - Depuis 2005

Trial period is over and gains are here.
The commercial and support team also add a real gain.
Conclusion : I'm totally satisfied of this app.
A must have.

CustomEliteWholesale

I have 3 stores and ALL of my stores has recomatic installed. I've have been with recomatic since day 1 and will continue with them going forward. They have the fastest customer service turnaround time and it simply works. Sure, there are other review apps out there, but they just don't add up.

Thanks for everything Dan! You have one of the best app out there.

wholesale.quotablecards

Great product thus far! Easy to use and was more 'customizable' than some of the other ones I looked into. Customer service is also awesome and very responsive. The only reason I did neg 1 star is because the actual website is a bit hard to navigate in getting the information you need to do some of the more customizable type things with the app. But I just ended up emailing them each time and they were very helpful in taking care of it for me!

I highly recommend.

iTokri आई.टोकरी

A straight from the heart review!
There are apps and then there are apps :)
I have been on shopify for more than 3 years now.
Daniel has the most awesome support system in place. He is more than happy to go out of the line and solve the issues and customizations.
The app itself is SO EASY to setup.
just GO FOR IT!!! if you need a hassle free and & pro recommendation widget.
its worth every penny!