Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

TurntableLab.com

Great app, and probably the best customer support I've had with these apps. Also, works seamlessly with mobile versions. Good development path too.

Lizzie Fortunato

Wow, I am so impressed with the awesome customer service on this app. Daniel is amazing, he answered our questions quickly and then worked closely with our programmer to make the Recomatic app work for us. (Our suggested products show up as different thumbnail sizes - squares and rectangles - and Recomatic allowed us to customize the suggested products into both sizes so the thumbnails weren't skewed).
I am impressed by the flexibility of the app and by the immediate and high quality customer service.

UCC Resources

Recomatic has unparalleled service and responsiveness, on top of a great app that will easily increase your conversions and overall shopping cart dollars. We highly recommend this app -- worth every penny!

zeroUV

Recomatic has been extremely easy to use and set up. The support team at Recomatic was able to set up our recommended items seamlessly which allowed the widget to stay within the theme of our store. Customer service has been quick and responsive.

Vaporizers.ca

Great app, saves you a ton of time and brings in extra sales. Highly recommended.

Herschel Supply Co USA

After extensively testing most of the extensions on the market for a sophisticated product recommendation framework, this one is by far the best option available out there for Shopify. As the UI/UX Designer for Herschel Supply's two online stores, I have employed the app for almost a year without ever looking back. Its integration is seamless, the analytics reveal heavy customer usage, and the support is just incredible — with Daniel frequently going above and beyond his call of duty. Overall, highly recommended!

(Note: For those looking for a responsive solution — although it's not straight out-of-the-box responsive, it can be in minutes with a few additional stylesheet declarations.)

New Clone-A-Willy

This app is pretty great and the customer support team is outstanding. Maybe the best customer support team I've ever encountered?

The greatest custom support: customer support was so quick and responsive and handled my moderately complex request to output tags and product type in the title of this widget so that my product titles looked exactly the way I wanted them to. They wrote me back within 24 hours every single time I wrote them, were courteous and insightful

One feature that I'd love to see Recomatic add: product pairings, so that you can specify which products show up when someone is on a product page instead of relying on the algorithm

Zasttra.com

Support: 5 stars
Product: 5 stars
Respond speed: 5 stars
Usefulness: 5 stars

Will highly recommend to any online store.

Mollusk Surf Shop

These guys are rad! Great app with awesome algorithms for recommendations along with super helpful support. Definitely recommended!

Shelfies - Outrageous Sweaters

Great app and does exactly what is expected. We've seen an increase in page views per visit already.

Support is very quick and helpful.