Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

TABLE OF CONTENTS

We were wary of automation and thought that custom selecting related products would be necessary... but decided to give this a go just in case. How wrong we were, Recomatic does a great job of selecting products that make sense (and saves us a bunch of time in the process).

And as other reviewers have mentioned, their customer support is beyond my expectations. Daniel & co. quickly made three modifications to the product to meet our needs.

After having investigating all the options for recommended products on Shopify, I can confidently say that this is the best option for ease of installation, time savings, and cost.

TheVectorLab: Stock Art for Designers

LOVE IT! The recommendation engine works perfectly and displays appropriate products. This should help my customers navigate and find what they need. Daniel helped customize the formatting, fonts, and thumbnails so it matched the look of my website.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Terra Inspired

Literally minutes after leaving the previous review, Daniel e-mailed us making the correction that the powered by link is not forced and can be toggled via settings.

Again, great customer support -- HIGHLY recommended!

Terra Inspired

Great app that's flexible and highly customizable. Had a minor issue that the developer fixed very promptly after e-mailing.

One very minor concern is the "Powered by Recomatic" link that's forced at the bottom of the recommendations.

bebe2go.com

Great app and service... Daniel was always helpful and answered my concerns very fast!

Great for cross selling products

StickerBrand

Awesome App. Highly recommended. Add a problem with search results and with just one email to their support team and it was resolved. Thank you Daniel. And best of all, the price is perfect. We were using a competitor app that cost 6 times more per month and Recomatic is much better in price and features. Again, we highly recommend these guys! Thank you again.

athleti.ca

The new Recomatic update rocks! It looks great, works great, and is totally customizable. Recomatic is exactly what my store needed, because there are so many related products, and customers rarely buy just one thing. With the new update, Recomatic knows which related products customers are likely to purchase and displays only those, in a grid (that is totally customizable) at the bottom of the product page and/or cart page. It's been a pleasure dealing with Recomatic - they are highly responsive and have a great attitude. I highly recommend this app, and the price is totally fair.

Skin Care By Suzie

This is an updated review from the one below:

The developer have been in very good contact with me to solve my issues, Good support is very important to me ant that is why I would recommend this app

NoteMaker

We've had great experience with the Recomatic App! It has a very handy reporting and analysis tool, offers a high level of style customisation and is very easy to use. Install was great, support is awesome as I have emailed these guys about 6 times and received a reply straight away every time. Some great added features like seasonality are on the way too! Highly recommended

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next