Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Related, Bought Together, Upsell, Personalized Recommendations

The gentlemen guide

Amazing and quick support, very delighted with the responses and help. I definitely recommend installing this app. Many thanks!

saint.NYC

The app works like a charm, the customer support was very immediate and helpful I would recommend getting this app for anyone who wants to see more sales

myCigara

Stellar and unbeatable customer service! Harshul was friendly and helpful in implementing fixes to my store and the results were rapid. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to convert sales.

Purple Panda Technologies

I've tested out several similar apps before coming across Personalized Recommendations and I can assure you that it is THE BEST app regarding personalized recommended products out there. The app is super flexible with so many features! I've also received awesome support from Harshul. He was keen on ensuring that all my widget styling was in place. You're seriously missing out if you're not using this app.

インポートワンピース通販Amabile(アマービレ.)👗

This app is exactly what we were looking for! The price is really reasonable and Harshul has been so helpful. Recommended for every store.

Truth Becomes Her | A Worth Movement

My team and I used this app to increase our AOV by way of recommended product sections without having to commit to Revenue Sharing as most all of the other apps in this category require.

What I also appreciate about this product is being able to quickly establish on-brand styling. Also, the support behind this app offers easily the best and most timely service I have encountered, and their reporting metrics are just what we need.

We will absolutely continue to use this product. Thank you very much!

E-Babylon Shop

Great and quick assistance, very useful app, the free plan is awesome and very generous I recommend it!

Divatress

I wanted an app that would allow me to add multiple cross sell/upsell sections to my site. This app is amazing and just what I've been looking for. The AI is great with the recommendations but I'm still able to set manual recommendations as well. This is really a powerful app with so many built in features. The pricing structure is totally reasonable unlike many other similar apps.

The support has been TOP NOTCH! I really can't say enough. I highly recommend this app!

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much. We am so glad that you liked our application. We will continue to improve it even further and provide the best possible support!

activx-store

Though I haven't used it much, it looks to be really good. Clean, intuitive UI, good documentation, generous free plan. Recommended.

SuperPhoneGadget

Just free try and don't expect that good! But it really a Good app! Their technical support is great and really help me to solve my problems. Recommend to you!

August 14, 2019

Thank you for such encouraging words. We always strive to provide best service to our esteemed customers.

Previous 1