Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Recommended Products, Frequently Bought Together, Upsell ++ AI

In Flore

I used this app to assign product recommendations throughout my site. It lets me use different types of recommendations like "you may also like" but also "frequently bought with" so you can suggest bundles. The app had trouble working with multiple currencies but the developers work on this for me and the product recommendations are now flexible across multiple currencies. Great support and great service, and a great product!

Foodiex 飯腳

The app is WELL. CS support is very professional and helpful. Special thank you to Dhruv, I appreciate his time and quick response. Strongly recommend.

Kintaro Publishing

The app really works well. Setup was done easily, and with a few minutes, various widgets displayed on our website. A fantastic app, definitely recommended.

StyleMeGHD

Would highly recommend this app! One of the best apps that will allow you to manually assign product recommendations per product. Looks great on any theme and the app developers were extremely helpful and quick to respond to my questions.

BOSSY AF

Dhruv Parmar helped me out a lot in a great and efficient way to get my carousels exactly how i wanted appreciated his time and help and quick replies.

Reginso

Very good and patiently support! lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Big Dick's Coffee

Wonderful support and the app looks great. Looking forward to seeing the results in the coming days.

Urban Nomads

Great experience so far! The widget has a ton of customization options. Plus, the team is really responsive; they helped bring the design of the widget in line with the rest of my site in just days and it looks great.

Avon Shop

5 star recommendation! especially for websites with a huge product listing! can't see my website running without this. definitely a keeper! and service was very prompt and spot on! hope this app continuous succeeding! :)

La Mar Shop

I love this app. It has helped boosting my sales. Very easy to install and to use. I totally recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16