Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Personalized Recommendations, Related Product, Bought Together

HEDGE ELEVEN

super easy to install, chat very helpful.
So far so good! very helpful in getting things set-up the way I needed them.
thank you !!

Masterclip

Really easy to install and a fantastic live chat support team. I would highly recommend and the frequently bought together section is brilliant.

Gert & Co

So far so good! very helpful in getting things set-up the way I needed them. Looking forward to being able to offer pricing discounts with bundles as well.

Cursus Anatomicus

Just started using the app, so I cannot say if it helps in sales. BUUUT the support was really great. Not often to have such a good support.

MURE REDDER

Great app and amazing customer service! I had some problems and it was fixed in less than 24 hours. I recommend this app

MonPointDeVente

Très bonne application, facile à intégrer. De plus l'équipe de développement est vraiment très réactive. Demande d'ajout de fonctionnalité réglée en moins d'une heure. Merci pour votre travail !

Cutting Edge Power

Awesome, very nice app.

Herogameszone

The customer service was excellent and super fast!! They helped me to make sure the app was working properly and answered detailed questions! I am really recommended this App!

Meu Cantinho de Tricô

Ótimo app, precisei modificar algo para combinar mais com a minha loja e foi feito de imediato. Eu recomendo este aplicativo.

Ipoh Fresh Flower

Fast Responding!! They helped me to make sure the app was working properly and answered detailed questions!

Previous 1 3 4 5