Personalized Recommendations

Recommended Products, Related Products, Bought Together ++ AI

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Personalized Recommendation related products recommended product

Lust México

Location Mexico

Muy buena aplicación, las recomendaciones son muy exactas. El soporte te ayuda muy bien a solucionar cualquier inquietud. La recomiendo!

The ZigZag Stripe

This was an awesome addition to our website. It's very user friendly and has increased revenues immediately.

Hunny Life

Great Customer support We are very happy. Very good APP customer service staff is particularly can help you solve anything, 5-star recommendation good thanks for making a great app Very happy looks professional too.

Bartender World

Location Hungary

Great app with its free functions as well. The customer support is very fast and helpful! Thank you!

VecFashion Templates

Location Bahrain

i just installed this app and needed some help in setting it up according to my need and requirement. Got the instant help through Live Chat and the expert has fixed all the settings. Great job!!

idusglobal

Location South Korea

My marketplace has more than 12000 SKUs- personal recommendation matters the most for boosting up purchasing conversion. Awesome customer support and full customization is available. I am so amazed by the service quality. highly recommended.

Pimp My Diabetes

Recommend this app, it has many setting and features so you can tweak it as you like, manually select recommended products or let the AI do its thing.

Starlink Installs

It was easy to set up my widgets and when I messaged support they were extremely helpful and replied in great time.

Inside Stores

The support is not great. They were rather rude. The app is very elementary and did not give me the results I needed. I was hoping it would use AI to recommend products based on images or product data, ie, recommend something similar in looks or description. But it relies on other data such as click thru and add to cart, which for me is not useful.

March 31, 2022

Hi There,

I understand that you are not happy that the recommendations that were showing up on your store. I have been in conversation with you over the last 2 days hence have complete details of the issues.

We always try to provide the best support to all our merchants. In your case, all your queries were answered within a few hours(less than 9 hours. Which is on the higher side due to the nature of your query). I understand that you had higher expectations but we have to support thousands of customers and have to look at the queries based on the urgency.
You had queries regarding the quality of recommendations on a store that has minimal data. Looking at the underlying algorithm takes time and hence the response time was in hours rather seconds.

I see that you found our support rude. I apologize for that. But conveying the tone is very difficult over chat. This is the very first time someone has found us rude. I can assure you that this was never the intention.

As you have mentioned in this review, you had a different expectation from the application and wanted to do image processing to find the right recommendation. But you NEVER conveyed that you wanted it to be based on images. We use over 100 signals to find recommendations. As mentioned in the chat, we had asked specific questions regarding recommendations so that we can work on those. But we never received a reply for the same.
You uninstalled the application and gave us 1 star without even answering our questions(which could have helped to improve recommendations). This hurts us as well as yourself because our application DOES SUPPORT recommendations based on PRODUCT DATA & IMAGES and sadly you are not taking advantage of this. This definitely makes us sad.

To sum it up, I wish that you had replied to our queries and had given us a chance to work on it. It would have been hugely beneficial for your store.

We are always available to help merchants. Please do write to us if you have any further queries.

Regards

Yes You Can!

Amazing app, lot of good features and they have good customer service. I would definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19