Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together & more

Eyefood Factory Australia

Was looking for a good alternative to the integrated shopify products recommendation as you cannot exclude product from it. This app is doing a great, more than what I need, as you can add 'carrousel' almost everywhere and can build complex logic to suggest products. ..but also stick to the many pre-made options available. UI is very easy to use and installation without stress. I like this app is integrated with other apps such as Orderly email. Do not ignore the power of this kind of app as it help a lot to increase the average value of the basket or to get extra order. Great app and support (if you to fine tune the appearance). Clap, Clap !

BLEUCENTRAL

Great app. Very easy to use and edit. Live chat support is helpful. Specially I should mention about Kemi, who helped me a lot solving each and every issues. 100% recommended.

mamapinta

peferct service and very responsive communication. the app had everything i need. 100% reccomended!

insert brand name here:

this app had everything i need, very simple to use and edit, live chat support is best out of any app i've downloaded they're quick to help with any issues you come across.

soulARKO.

Expert service and very responsive communication. They really do go above and beyond to make sure your needs are met.

HomeDaybed

I installed this app almost two years ago. I laid aside the project for quite a long time and restarted in recent months. Before launching the Ads campaign, I want to set everything right in the store. Recommended or related products shown on key pages is a vital part of the website. So I clicked into their app and wanted to see if there were anything that can be further optimized using their features. Well, glad to find that they helped to check leftover codes of uninstalled apps for Shopify store owners and it's for FREE. What's more, they have updated many new features since when I installed their app. Amit is Very Proactive and keen to solve issues that I have met, fixing problems quickly. Great customer service!

Miss Valkyrie

Great app that has a lot of options for upsells. I'm still yet to see how it impacts my sales, but it provides me the tools I was looking for to suggest more products to my visitors. The support team is great! They helped me with my queries and made some suggestions.

Courage Beauty

I have to change the colour of the price and there was a bug and the support team helped me very fast. The communication was great. Thanks again

Boutique Thomas Marine

Amit answered all our question and helped us onboarding the app ! I was able to setup the widgets really fat and get sales !

UOUTFITS

Super awesome app, solved many problems, really useful and helpful, customer service is very good, well done!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28