Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- AI Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Related Products

Ethical by Nature | Fair Trade Gift Shop

So far the support has been excellent. Karishma installed and optimised the app while seeking my feedback in real time. Fantastic service. Can't wait now to see how it performs!

Sprinklr planten

The service was great! The staff was helpful with the installation of the app and quick in response.

Jolimonkey

The customer service is perfect and the app itself boosts my sales a lot! Best conversion app I used so far.

ybzring

Great services and supports from the team. Would like to thanks Karishma for patiently assist throughout the period of fixing. Appreciate the technician team to debug as well. The apps is user-friendly and cost-efficiency. One of the best apps to recommend!

SpecAire

Wiser app and its team went beyond our expectation to deliver a widget that match our needs and vision. Afreedi and his team provided supports timely and efficiently. It is such a pleasure working with them. We recommend this app for your upsell and customized product recommendation.

ButcherBox

Great service and support from Wiser. Thank you Karishma you've been a great help!!! Great app and great service well done guys!

BambooYou

I used this app for creating featured product widgets and it was seamless. The support was very helpful and responsive.

Coréelle

Pretty good with Customer Service and especially the analytics seems specific, on to the point, I really like to recommend to anyone if the pricing is affordable

Good Cup Coffee Co.

We added this app months ago and it definitely improved our conversions in site and checkout upsells.

MINERVA JEWELS

the app is great and can increase upsell definitely. Customer service is good especially Karishma, who really helpful!!!! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37