Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together & more

AriesJewelry

This app is truly amazing. It provides customers with suggestions or previously viewed items they have looked at. Thank you

November 29, 2019

Thanks for the review. Glad you like the app. We assure for best support anytime.

Evan & Jane

I am using this app to add personalized recommendations and cross-sells to my site. So far I like that you can add different widget combinations to different types of pages (Product Page, Collection Page, Home Page, etc.). Customer support has been prompt and super helpful. I highly recommend so far.

November 25, 2019

Thanks for the review. Glad that you like our app and support. We will keep you posted as we will be launching new features very soon. :)

H&B

Great developer goes above and beyond to help if you have issues even with other apps, eternally grateful! The app is great and easy for beginners to use.

November 29, 2019

Thanks for the review. Our support team is ready to assist you anytime.

Trunk Clothiers

Using this app to provide product recommendations and recently viewed. I've been amazed by the customer service. Customization requests were complete on the same day I downloaded the app. Probably my best experience with a 3rd party app company so far. Highly recommended! A+

November 15, 2019

Thank you for the review. We are glad to assist you and have you onboard.

naturalift&beauty

Great service and very helpful widget!
Kind people and very professional!
Thank you will recommend.

Quick Grabs

Fantastic app. Does everything I required and more. The support team is outstanding! Very quick and efficient

Protees Philippines

What a great app! Helped us a bunch. And We're also grateful to the ever-accommodating support/dev team! Try this app now!

Southern Trapper

This app is fully functional and has tons of great and useful features. The support staff went above and beyond to remove some code from a different app that was causing load speeds on my website. They also offered advice some other unrelated apps that compliment my store. Super happy with the app and incredible customer service.

Gym+Coffee

We have been using this app for a few days now and really happy so far. Great value in comparison to other similar apps and brilliant customer service so far. Going above and beyond to integrate to our store and make us happy :)

Jujuteh LLC

Again, another great app by EVM. This app has helped us with sales as it gives our customers other product ideas to shop for. We are planning on adding accessories with our shoe line and this app is just what we need. It can show customers how to pair our shoes with accessories. Overall it’s a great shopping experience for our customers, thanks to EVM!!