Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Recommendations, Upsell, Related Products, Cross Sell by Wiser

Klure

App works and the staff are quick to help with setting it up. Also had no problem when I asked for a small customisation. Recommended!

www.klure.com.au

Styli Style

The app works well in the store and the support team was extremely helpful when we had a question. They were prompt with their reply and got any issues fixed right away. Very pleased with the support team's help!

Acourseinmiracles

App works as designed, customer support was quick to help me make a few small changes. Definitely recommended.

Vacaysite

App works great and reminds customers of the products they are most interested.

Locotrends

App is working well on my website and the staff has helped me set it up. Their service is very quick and responsive. I highly recommend it.

Fashion For Crypto

Does what it says it does, and it's easy to integrate. You'll need to modify the CSS a bit to match your store's style, but the app itself is great.

Jaime Home

Love my new addition! Needed a quick customized fix and they responded not only quick to my request, but made my change in less than 15 minutes altogether! My product page now looks even better! So Satisfied!

Onefinesecret Kr

I was using another app to show recently viewed products which costs a lot more than this app. This app is a lot less costly but does the same job. Kemi from the support team has been very helpful to modify the layout and colours of the button and so forth. Very responsive as well. Happy to recommend this to other Shopify owners.

Dotolyanimaljewelry

Excellent app, excellent customer support! Got it installed seamlessly and looks great! Check it out at www.animal-jewelry.com :)

Homestead Defined

I'm really happy with this app! Install was super easy. The "recently viewed" section looks good. I did want a small tweak and support got back to me same day and changed it for me right away. Love it!