Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Upsell Recommendations, Related Products & Cross Sell

Fun Prints Co

Had an issue with the app where the recommend product is not showing on the cart page. Contacted the support, only after a day after they showed me a javascript snapshot and told me to delete the javascript assuming I know how to do it. After I asked them yet again how to do that, they told me to contact store developer?! Not sure why they can't just go in and solve the issue for me but I won't even bother asking them again.
Plus, all the recommended products are the same among all product pages.
UNINSTALL NOW.

May 17, 2019

We apologise for the issue you had with the app earlier. Our support team asked you to resolve the javascript errors in your store which was from your store theme.
As the issue was from your theme, we were not able to fix that as it was beyond the scope of our app setup service.
We will be happy to help in future whenever you would like to use our apps again.

Article Dev

Multiple up-sell algorithms, and free styling customisation. Total bargain.

Tienda Picaflor

the app is working well for me so far. it's super easy to setup. matches my theme very well.

Allgreengoodies

Buyitwearit

ver nice and simple to use app..

My Nature Rings

Uinstalled the app and now when I try to checkout on my store I get this message:
GET https://wiser.expertvillagemedia.com/recently-viewed-new/app/CreateDraftOrders/?evmcallback=jQuery... 500 (Internal Server Error)

Customers can't order anymore!!! How can I remove completly this app please?

Edit: thanks to the support, responded really quickly and removed the files that were causing troubles.

Printhuset

Super easy to set up and customize, and most importantly - looks great! I had a problem with Norwegian special character not appearing correctly, but that was fixed within a day after emailing.

Cossitas

Fast installation, and professional and great app for my store.

Dance Addicts Official Page

Hope it will work.
Installed it now!
Waiting for the results.
I would add more customisation, but to begin seems fine

Cioniq

Amazing app. Easily implemented into the shop.