Personalized Recommendations

Wiser- Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Recommended Product

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
wiser shopify app for upsell cross sell

vooki.in

Location India

I Am using this app for almost 6 months now and it really works. does what is expected to do . Recommend products and average order value has increased . Awesome customer support . Have attend all my concerns in very short time . Very happy the way team works. Really recommend for others too.

ツノチョク

Location Japan

最近チェックした商品やAIによるクロスセル提案など痒い所に手が届くアプリでした。デベロッパーと英語でのやりとりができれば、かなり細かな対応や(手頃な)別料金での特別カスタマイズも依頼できます。チャットの対応も早いです。英語が使えるスタッフがいるならお勧めできます。

Rus Organic

Location India

Very helpful app for conversion. It will help to increase AOV and also the customer support is good

Magic Beans

Wiser has been great for our website. The set up and optimization can be a bit confusing sometimes but the support the app offers is great and they are very quick to respond to any questions as well as make suggestions!

Midori Bikinis

We tried this app out a few years back and I regret to say that I didn't give it more of a chance then. Once I had time to really dive into all of the features it offers, I was blown away at what it could do for our store. The customer service was beyond anything I've ever experienced and surpassed all expectations. We now have a custom section on each product page that allows recommendations to show that match each top and bottom, essentially giving customers the option to "complete the set." So thankful for the team and all their assistance! Our upsells are already significant.

SWIMS

The support team is really responsive and helpful. We want to do a customization on how price / sales price being displayed, they kept us posted in the process and tweaked it as how we wanted. Thanks again!

The Cabin Place

This app has fantastic functionality and the service is fantastic. They also help out with styling is you run into any issues with that part!

Skull Shaver

Excellent app for getting upsells and cross sells in various placements across our site. Support is excellent and VERY responsive.

Emilia Wickstead

Exceeelnt help from the support team. The application is easy to use and does the job very well ....

Pumpenscout

Great Service and realy fast, top support and you can ask and they resond fast and help with any kind of Problem,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44