Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together+

Miss Valkyrie

Great app that has a lot of options for upsells. I'm still yet to see how it impacts my sales, but it provides me the tools I was looking for to suggest more products to my visitors. The support team is great! They helped me with my queries and made some suggestions.

Phalada Pure & Sure

Great app! great customer service, Karishma quickly answered all our questions. Highly recommend this app.

Courage Beauty

I have to change the colour of the price and there was a bug and the support team helped me very fast. The communication was great. Thanks again

Boutique Thomas Marine

Amit answered all our question and helped us onboarding the app ! I was able to setup the widgets really fat and get sales !

UOUTFITS

Super awesome app, solved many problems, really useful and helpful, customer service is very good, well done!

Max Made Me Do It

Really helpful customer service! They reply really quickly and always come back with ideas on how to improve the service.

Sherif Store

Very useful and support is awesome... Recommended.... The idea behind the app is unique and creative.

Monster Monitors

Don't sign up for wiser apps unless you read everything and sure that you want to use it. After you try it and delete it, they will still spam you endlessly with emails. And phone calls.

October 29, 2020

Accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our app sends a couple of emails to users automatically inorder to inform about the proper uninstallation of app's code which remains in the store theme. That code has to be removed actually and it cannot be removed at app's end. Thats a manual process for all apps on the app store.

Thats why we send email to the users asking about it and the reason why the app was uninstalled. There may be some issue which we try to findout from the users.

We will make sure to update our process soon.

Thanks
Team Wiser

Belmia

Easy app with a great customer service. It is free until they have proven that is works and sales are made. I highly recommend this app!

Fait Classic

The app really good with different options. I prefer the customer service that is always there to help you when you need them at most. I recommand it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30