Personalized Recommendations

Wiser- Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Recommended Product

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
wiser shopify app for upsell cross sell

Guardaroba Style

customer care top!! more than helpful!! Great app, works well I recommend this app
Thanks for your help

Global Healing

Extraordinary support team. Responsive and adaptable. A pleasure to work with and looking forward to more great things to come with the app.

Goldelucks

As others have mentioned, I think the support team is the best part of this app. They went above and beyond to understand our requirements and then helped developed a custom solution for us to suit our theme. Thanks guys!

Squisheen UK

The software is very helpful to use, I encounter problems and seek customer service help, the staff is very patient to help solve the problem

Massive Music Store

The strong point is definitely the support, the app works as described but the assistance is something formidable. Thank you.
Developers are available to customize graphics and features if needed

Hardman Design

Im into my third month and very happy with the results. Its made the customer journey through my store much more accessible, average order value has increased and conversion rate too. 5 Stars!

Dineamic

Afreedi and his team at WISER have provided a seamless, efficient and helpful experience getting everything set up just the way we want. Already seeing some strong sales generated by this app - highly recommended!

lockenkopf

the app is well structured, immediately made us more, more conversions, more $$$$ and whenever there is a problem, the support team gets it fixed super fast. I started up with the "free" plan which takes only 2% off the sales generated through this app after roughly six month I upgraded and am still happy, can really recommend it!!

LastObject

The guys at wiser are awesome. We needed a custom integration to run with Google Optimize, and they were super responsive. Easy, and frictionless setup!

DroppsBySzhirley.dk

5 stars is not enough. Team Wiser works extremely fast and customer service was always ready to answer and meet my demands and problems. They even jumped on a Skype call to show me with shared screen how it worked. They are for doing custom solutions wich is in our case time consuming. Can only recommend this company.