Wiser ‑ Product Upsell

Wiser ‑ Product Upsell

by Expert Village Media Technologies

AllinOne Personalized Recommendations, Bought Together & more

Nove

The app features are easy for everyone in the team to use without specific training needed. More importantly, support team response swift and very helpful for fixing immediate bugs. We would definitely recommend this app to all brands!

vishnustoreonline

Very comfortable app and support team has quick changes as we tell our problem. Please use this app once..

Plastic Freedom

I used this app for the recommended products on our clients store. We created a visual of how we wanted it to look and they developed it to what we wanted! Kemi who sorted this out for me was great and so quick. Thanks!

CheapUpliftHome

Uygulama kolay kullanışlı arayüzü çok sevdim teşekkürler. Herkese öneririm kesinlikle kullanması gerekir bu uygulamayı.

Revivekliniken

Great onboarding! Had a few questions regarding widget features and Amit the founder of the app got back to me really quick and walked me trough the the whole process, I highly recommend this app!

Fantasticwoman

Very quick and good help with a problem. The font and the colors were adapted to my shop. The communication was very good. Thank you so much!

August 20, 2020

Thanks for the review. Our app provides in depth customization of widgets to match the site's design.

Above that our support team also provides assistance in further customizations.

We are glad to have you onboard. :)

Thanks
Team Wiser

MB Grocery

Great customer support! While this app is very intuitive, I had a few questions and they got back to me very quickly, highly recommend!

August 19, 2020

Thanks for the review. We will continue to provide you the best support on time as always. :)

FreeBabyCo.

I really enjoy this app. Customer service is SUPER FAST at responding and changed what i requested
All in all: Love it!

August 19, 2020

Its awesome to know that you like our app and the support. We always try to provide best support to our users. Thanks for the kind words :)

JeChel

This app is now a mainstay on my site. Their customer service is also awesome and they keep in touch.

August 19, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review. Glad that you like our support. We are always available tp provide best support for the app.

Trendy Plenty

Great customer service and technical support.
They fixed some issues on my site quickly.
Highly recommended!