Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together & more

UOUTFITS

Super awesome app, solved many problems, really useful and helpful, customer service is very good, well done!

Max Made Me Do It

Really helpful customer service! They reply really quickly and always come back with ideas on how to improve the service.

Sherif Store

Very useful and support is awesome... Recommended.... The idea behind the app is unique and creative.

Monster Monitors

Don't sign up for wiser apps unless you read everything and sure that you want to use it. After you try it and delete it, they will still spam you endlessly with emails. And phone calls.

October 29, 2020

Accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our app sends a couple of emails to users automatically inorder to inform about the proper uninstallation of app's code which remains in the store theme. That code has to be removed actually and it cannot be removed at app's end. Thats a manual process for all apps on the app store.

Thats why we send email to the users asking about it and the reason why the app was uninstalled. There may be some issue which we try to findout from the users.

We will make sure to update our process soon.

Thanks
Team Wiser

Belmia

Easy app with a great customer service. It is free until they have proven that is works and sales are made. I highly recommend this app!

Fait Classic

The app really good with different options. I prefer the customer service that is always there to help you when you need them at most. I recommand it

Shēdo Lane

Fantastic customer service from this team. They were able to set up a number of customizations that we asked for to make it do exactly what we want. I've worked through a number of recommendation apps and this is the only one that accomplishes what we're looking for.

CC Outlet HK

This is a very useful app, easy to use and great customer service with instant response. Highly recommended.

Self Esteem Plus

Wonderful service. They are very helpful and friendly. The app has some great features. I'm very excited to see how it will perform.

tianDe Altea

I activated this app just 6 days ago. Though I do not sell my products frecuently I hope this app will help me to move my shop foreward. My first customers have noticed the reccomendations appearance. Thank you.