Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together & more

CheapUpliftHome

Uygulama kolay kullanışlı arayüzü çok sevdim teşekkürler. Herkese öneririm kesinlikle kullanması gerekir bu uygulamayı.

Revivekliniken

Great onboarding! Had a few questions regarding widget features and Amit the founder of the app got back to me really quick and walked me trough the the whole process, I highly recommend this app!

Fantasticwoman

Very quick and good help with a problem. The font and the colors were adapted to my shop. The communication was very good. Thank you so much!

August 20, 2020

Thanks for the review. Our app provides in depth customization of widgets to match the site's design.

Above that our support team also provides assistance in further customizations.

We are glad to have you onboard. :)

Thanks
Team Wiser

MB Grocery

Great customer support! While this app is very intuitive, I had a few questions and they got back to me very quickly, highly recommend!

August 19, 2020

Thanks for the review. We will continue to provide you the best support on time as always. :)

FreeBabyCo.

I really enjoy this app. Customer service is SUPER FAST at responding and changed what i requested
All in all: Love it!

August 19, 2020

Its awesome to know that you like our app and the support. We always try to provide best support to our users. Thanks for the kind words :)

JeChel

This app is now a mainstay on my site. Their customer service is also awesome and they keep in touch.

August 19, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review. Glad that you like our support. We are always available tp provide best support for the app.

Trendy Plenty

Great customer service and technical support.
They fixed some issues on my site quickly.
Highly recommended!

Three Bluebirds Swedish Dishcloths

Best customer service we have had with a Shopify app! Very fast responses. And when we had a glitch (on my end) with setting up the account, Amit took care of it immediately on his end. I so appreciate him not sending a bunch of articles about what to do. Instead he took care of it quickly. Thank you!

August 19, 2020

Thanks for the kind words. We assure you to provide continued support and keep on adding more features to the app that can add value to your store. :)

Thanks
Amit

Manjubaa

Customers buy if they can get better recommendations. This app solves that problem. I had some issues with default layout of app and I asked team if there's anything they can help me with and they actually spent a lot of time working with me to get best possible results. Very happy with their awesome support team and highly recommended if you're not satisfied with default shopify recommendations.

Support & Features are 10/10.

One of the best app on my store!

Rosehip Fashions

App is amazing it has many types of recommendation widgets. Support is quick and responsive answered all my questions and also helped me in custom integrations.