Wiser‑ Related Products & more

Wiser‑ Related Products & more

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Personalized Recommendations, Frequently Bought Together &more

Courthouse Interiors

Great app. Generated over £1500 in additional sales in the first month and back-office support is great. They quickly made some customizations for my site which I'm super happy with :)

beautifulimpressions

Very good app and first class support for questions and problems. Everything was answered and solved within a few hours.

TOVE & LIBRA

This app has quickly given a little boost to our sales, and it seems fair that the fee is tied to its usefulness. But as a small business, I think it's a bit on the expensive side - if you have a big business and is making use of more features, especially its AI features, then I guess the price would feel more worthwhile. In general the app is nicely designed, and tho some of the instructions were worded strangely the CS was quick to help. I had an issue with the pricing display and CS also helped to solve our problem with patience.

RedSkyArt

Backed by a super helpful support team. Not only are they quick to respond to queries but their suggestions show how keen they are to understand their customer and to help you grow.

XVIDA

Great and fast customer service! Thanks, Kemi! I needed some updates on the design and they fixed it with no problem.

THE LIVING MODE

This product is exactly what I have been looking for! I'm so looking forward to have the algorithm up and running once I run my store. Special thanks to Karishma whom spent the whole day fixing my issue. THANK YOU!

United Sport & Cycle

The only app on the market that allows for easy, intuitive assignment of specific recommendations by product. Every other app out there seems to rely on machine learning or predictive analytics, but our products often have only one or two compatible accessories. Wiser Personalized Recommendations allowed us to embed those add-ons right in the product page itself, leading to an immediate increase in sales. I also can't say enough about the support; we needed to customize certain aspects of the widget for our theme, and the Wiser team came through quickly. Highly recommend!

HotHot2

Amazing support! I need to do some customization and with the supports, it been done in a very short time.

merchpunk

Been having issues with some of the product features and functions but the team's customer support has been efficient and reliable in helping us resolve them.

SNOBKIDS

I recommend this app. Customer support was also helpful and they helped in setting up the app properly on my store.