Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Recommendations, Upsell, Related Products, Cross Sell by Wiser

Hall of Beauty

Super Arbeit von wiser und sehr schnelle Antwort ohne Probleme Danke an das Team mit vielen Grüßen Hall of Beauty

Hope Cancer Care Products

I tried Wiser after trying a similar app that didn't work well, and I'm very happy with Wiser. Wiser is very user friendly and had options for automated related products as well as manual. When I had a small problem, the help desk responded very quickly and sorted out the problem quickly. I recommend this app :-)

Kembuck

Excellent application, its one of the best support, I recommend this app to grow your business. It works perfect in my theme.

Stroodles- The Pasta Straws

Amazing App and it really helps increase sales in the store and is extremely easy to use and setup. well done and great support. thanks

Mivida Beauty

Very easy to set up Great service Very nice staff and helpful and quick to reach in chat I can only recommend to anyone else you can not go wrong.

Balanla

This app is very convenient and the people are very nice. We meet a few little problem when using this app, but the people help us to solve it in patience and reply to me timely. Sincerely thank you. Recommend.

Secure Motion

greats app and costumer service is perfect. Very easy to install
one of the best app i tried untill now i recomend it

Tempt Me

I think this app should be the best related-product apps I tried for now. Very easy to install and the customer service is great. It deserves 5 stars.

OZTRACK ONLINE | Leaders in LS Tuning

Great APP and the staff of WISER are incredibly helpful and gave my site the ability to recommend products in my blog. I tried everything to get it work, but technicians from Wiser did it for me and it works great. Check it out.

Lotus & Love™

Amazing customer service. I had a few issues with the app fitting my theme but their customer service team responded right away and fixed everything right up to my specifications. Would highly recommend.