Wiser ‑Product Recommendations

Wiser ‑Product Recommendations

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 21, 2022

a helpful product recommendation application for improving upsells and cross sells and with excellent support team!

PETLIBRO
September 14, 2022

Nothing but great things to say about the Wiser app and team. Amit, Karishma and all of the development team are responsive and they handle urgent issues and new requests expediently. The functionality and interface of the Wiser app is outstanding and we have barely scratched the surface of what it can do. Great partner for any Shopify store!

testfaostore
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 10, 2022

The app and support team are really good. They can help you add your custom design that matches your website's theme based on what you've requested.

EasyPC
Philippines
August 5, 2022

Application qui fonctionne parfaitement, leur support ont pu nous aider à mettre en forme comme nous le souhaitons les différents blocs recommandation.

L'avant gardiste
France
Time spent using app: 9 days
July 20, 2022

I can't thank enough Amit who tried to help me resolve all types of issues. His help went beyond setting up the app's widget at the right location; he actually fixed errors present in my Theme. Great service. Really appreciate it.

TheAnimeSupply
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
July 14, 2022

Good performance, good support!
If you do not know something, you should ask the support team.
It is good.

master-piece Online Store
Japan
Expert Village Media Technologies replied July 18, 2022

Thanks for the review. Our support team always love such feedback and it motivates them to provide even better support going forward. 🙏🏻🥰

July 11, 2022

Im using this application for recently viewed block in my site, everything work fine, thank you so much

Pig-Jewelry
Time spent using app: 3 months
Expert Village Media Technologies replied July 18, 2022

Thanks for the feedback. We assure you for continued support. Feel free to ask for help anytime please.

Thanks
Team Wiser 🙏🏻

July 6, 2022

Found it difficult to get going but had great support from Hasti and Krishma who helped guide me and get everything setup and working.

SmokeyQ
Time spent using app: 3 months
Expert Village Media Technologies replied July 18, 2022

Thanks for the honest feedback. We will surely improve on this and ensure you get to use the app easily going forward. App has so many features so we are trying to make it more simple in admin side. :)

Thanks 🙏🏻
Team Wiser

June 29, 2022

Hasti provided excellent support for me this morning! She was very helpful, patient and clearly knows a lot about the Wiser product. 5* customer support!

E3D Staging
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 29, 2022

At the suggestion of a well respected graphic designer, I loaded the Wiser app to my Shopify store website. I subscribed to Wiser for the additional features for my webpages. During my preliminary process of learning the app, I reached out to the Wiser support team. I had several questions, regarding the Wiser dashboard. So, I contacted their support via live chat. I have to say their technical support engineer Hasti responded almost immediately. She walked me each process step by step. My chat what Hasti helped me understand how to navigate the Wiser subscribed functions. Hasti went above and beyond to ensure all my needs were addressed. I would highly recommend Wiser based on the app benefits. And their excellent support team mainly Hasti.

DC Stewart Labs Store
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Expert Village Media Technologies replied July 18, 2022

Thanks for such kind words. 🥰 Our support team is dedicated to help all merchants in setting up and learning about Wiser app. Wiser has so many features so our team works hard to ensure that your store get the best of all features we have.

Your feedback is very helpful for us, thanks again for the appreciation.
Feel free to email us your suggestions as well please, we always love to add new features based on suggestions from store owners like you.

🥰 🙌 🥰