Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Upsell by Recommendations, Related Products & Bought Together

Secure Motion

greats app and costumer service is perfect. Very easy to install
one of the best app i tried untill now i recomend it

Tempt Me

I think this app should be the best related-product apps I tried for now. Very easy to install and the customer service is great. It deserves 5 stars.

OZTRACK ONLINE | Leaders in LS Tuning

Great APP and the staff of WISER are incredibly helpful and gave my site the ability to recommend products in my blog. I tried everything to get it work, but technicians from Wiser did it for me and it works great. Check it out.

Lotus & Love™

Amazing customer service. I had a few issues with the app fitting my theme but their customer service team responded right away and fixed everything right up to my specifications. Would highly recommend.

So Chic Boutique

The reason I have chosen this app is because I can handpick the Recommended Products on a product page.
Related Products would have been better if we could use our own Collections. The products in this section are displayed in an alphabetical order, which is not my preferable choice.

Mega Vitamins

Great service. They are supporting in all time. Also Wiser app working fine without any issues. Thank you.
Now They are added new feature in app. Excluded products from widget. This new feature will be very helpful to me. Thank you team for your valuable support.
I have Strongly Recommended to this app.

GATE8 Luggage

Great service! Quick to respond to questions. The user interface is easy to use. Works as described.

Lumi Mode

they have a cool support, they help you to do whatever you want, what a pleassure! highly recommended

Mint Sports Cards

i needed the recently viewed products feature and the related products feature. i don't want to use this app, i'm not willing to pay $15CAD a month for this when I haven't even made enough money for the monthly fees
bless you all. Great Developers and Prompt "Early business hours" reponse! :) thanks guys

Rugs & Rooms

I use this app, it's excellent! Thank you helps to add extra features to your site & very helpful for customers to also see related products