Wiser‑ Related Products & more

Wiser‑ Related Products & more

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Personalized Recommendations, Frequently Bought Together &more

ColourShe

very good app, this team help me to adjust image size, very recommended! and offer the best service, thank you Wiser.

Barbecue Tool Store

Very good service and communication! App works perfectly. No problems at al. I recommend it to everybody.

Pix V Pixels

Still on my trial. Great that they link the cost of the app to the sales it generates. Communication is A+

ECS Online Store

Really helpful and gives you full option to control your related products section, I highly recommend it.

wowrave

Great , thanks for you guys patient assistant . Will recommend friend use this app. Great helper increase sale !The app is easy to use.

Made'jai Beauty

Very pleased how quick they help me set up my store. Thank you ! This app is worth downloading. Brings so much traffic to your store. I love it!

Alicia Boateng Designs

I just installed this app to my store and I'm excited to see how my clients will react to their suggested products. The customer service provided by Kemi has been outstanding. I would highly recommend this service to all shop owners!

Bertoos.com

The app is very easy to use, and also the customer care have been very efficient and clear, if few minutes they solve my issues. thanks

Tuenne | Technical Outdoor Design

The App works as expected. Happy with the ease of setting up my cross product recommendations. Everything is very intuitive and well thought out.

NO MORE ACCESSORIES

Awesome customer support! :) Customer Success Representative Karishma did her best and solved the issue with recommended products bulk import very quickly!