Wiser ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

Wiser ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
April 25, 2022

We tried this app out a few years back and I regret to say that I didn't give it more of a chance then. Once I had time to really dive into all of the features it offers, I was blown away at what it could do for our store. The customer service was beyond anything I've ever experienced and surpassed all expectations. We now have a custom section on each product page that allows recommendations to show that match each top and bottom, essentially giving customers the option to "complete the set." So thankful for the team and all their assistance! Our upsells are already significant.

Midori Bikinis
Time spent using app: 6 months
Expert Village Media Technologies replied May 30, 2022

Thanks for the kind words and giving Wiser another try. We are glad that you liked the app this time and we assure you that Wiser will keep on working hard inorder to add more and more features in soon which can help in your store's success.
🔥🔥🔥💪

Thanks
Team Wiser AI App

April 13, 2022

The support team is really responsive and helpful. We want to do a customization on how price / sales price being displayed, they kept us posted in the process and tweaked it as how we wanted. Thanks again!

SWIMS
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 7, 2022

This app has fantastic functionality and the service is fantastic. They also help out with styling is you run into any issues with that part!

The Cabin Place
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
April 7, 2022

Excellent app for getting upsells and cross sells in various placements across our site. Support is excellent and VERY responsive.

Skull Shaver
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 7, 2022

Exceeelnt help from the support team. The application is easy to use and does the job very well ....

Emilia Wickstead
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 1, 2022

Great Service and realy fast, top support and you can ask and they resond fast and help with any kind of Problem,

Pumpenscout
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 days
March 11, 2022

I reviewed other cross-sale apps and found this to be superior in terms of features and ease-of-use. Their team has worked with us to make sure the app meets our design and function requirements.

LEAD APPAREL
Time spent using app: 28 days
March 11, 2022

customer care top!! more than helpful!! Great app, works well I recommend this app
Thanks for your help

Guardaroba Style
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 days
March 9, 2022

Extraordinary support team. Responsive and adaptable. A pleasure to work with and looking forward to more great things to come with the app.

Global Healing
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 15, 2022

As others have mentioned, I think the support team is the best part of this app. They went above and beyond to understand our requirements and then helped developed a custom solution for us to suit our theme. Thanks guys!

Goldelucks