Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Recommendations, Upsell, Related Products, Cross Sell by Wiser

D2a2

Uninstalling this app is a nightmare. It injects code that broke my store!!! Stay away

May 17, 2019

Sorry for the issue that happened. Some of your theme's code was conflicted and it caused a temporary issue which was handled timely by our team. We assure you for better services as the app is much enhanced and stable now. Try it again please.

Candid K Nines Treats

Love this app, it improved the appearance and functionality of our store 100%! It's everything you are looking for from recently viewed, to trending products, even best sellers, and recommended products. This app handles it all from one convenient and easy-to-use place. We use a modified products page for the majority of our shop and had a couple issues with the install. Their support team has been excellent in helping us resolve those issues to get the app working for us. 5-stars!

Wasted Label Schweiz

Good Quality and Good Pricing. It is realy easy to use and compared to other it is the cheapest solution.

Privateprize

This app is awesome!

Great app with even better service. Support was able to help with some customizations that made a big difference for our store.

Their Autoinstallation is supper and very easy to use.

- Excellent job understanding and automating product relationships
- Easy to use back-end interface (from installing to check analytics)
- Top notch customer service and tech. support
- Work awesome on mobile devices too.

The best recommendation app for Shopify by far.

Fun Prints Co

Had an issue with the app where the recommend product is not showing on the cart page. Contacted the support, only after a day after they showed me a javascript snapshot and told me to delete the javascript assuming I know how to do it. After I asked them yet again how to do that, they told me to contact store developer?! Not sure why they can't just go in and solve the issue for me but I won't even bother asking them again.
Plus, all the recommended products are the same among all product pages.
UNINSTALL NOW.

May 17, 2019

We apologise for the issue you had with the app earlier. Our support team asked you to resolve the javascript errors in your store which was from your store theme.
As the issue was from your theme, we were not able to fix that as it was beyond the scope of our app setup service.
We will be happy to help in future whenever you would like to use our apps again.

Article Dev

Multiple up-sell algorithms, and free styling customisation. Total bargain.

Tienda Picaflor

the app is working well for me so far. it's super easy to setup. matches my theme very well.

Allgreengoodies

Buyitwearit

ver nice and simple to use app..

My Nature Rings

Uinstalled the app and now when I try to checkout on my store I get this message:
GET https://wiser.expertvillagemedia.com/recently-viewed-new/app/CreateDraftOrders/?evmcallback=jQuery... 500 (Internal Server Error)

Customers can't order anymore!!! How can I remove completly this app please?

Edit: thanks to the support, responded really quickly and removed the files that were causing troubles.