Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Upsell by Recommendations, Related Products & Bought Together

Tirrelo - The Ultimate in Luxury and Style

Very good app, and excellent customer service. They implemented every my caprice very fast. Recommend!

BAMNAPPAREL.

easy to use and customer service 5 out of 5 helped me with all of my issues. i recommend it for anybody that needs an all purpose slider.

All World Furniture

this app is awesome! easy to use and very effective for good user experience. there was some minor issues no fault of the app and Amit was amazing and help me all the way through. new updates coming soon including super quick way to link recommended products together. keep up the good work!

Desert Steel Co.

Very helpful customer service. They were able to find my issue and resolve it throughly. I appreciate the attention to detail. Thanks so much!

VeryGal

Nice App,function is good, and customer support is timely and professional, hope they could improve the App display style.

Get Her This

I’m really enjoying how easy and intuitive this app is to use. The team at Wiser is very reliable as they respond quickly and courteously. Thanks Kemi!!

Rising Sun

It's ok for a few basic functions but still needs quite a bit of work on usability and flexibility. It would be better if the display of the products was more responsive to screen and number of products.

For example, if I use a recently viewed widget, but I've only viewed one product, then it will show one product on the left and a large ugly white space for 3 more products.

I can't set up a set of recommended products to show across the site (not below a specific product).

Coral

Uninstalled because app is not working well and the support leaves a lot to be desired. I had some issues with the app performance such as currency symbol not showing, products not available on the store showing up in featured collection, random products showing up in best sellers, unrelated products showing up in related products, add to cart buttons not aligned in the same position and other issues. The only thing they fixed was the currency symbol and for the others the response I got was to pay them to have those issues fixed or ask my developer to fix them. These are all problems that are within the app itself so their approach to dealing with it doesn't sit well with me. There are other similar apps who offer free set up and customization.

May 17, 2019

Thanks for the review for Wiser app. We have resolved these issues earlier and added so many new features too to the Wiser app. You will not find any issues now. Please try it again and we will be happy to get feedback from you further. Wiser App is stable and enhanced now.

Twilight Silk / MMD Brands LLC

So far, this app is working great. Noticing a lot of cross sell clicks from the customers seeing it. Easy to set up and use.

Gem Enjoy

Took me forever to find a decent "you may also like" app. This one is easier to use and actually has the simple features that I needed.