Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Recommendations, Upsell, Related Products, Cross Sell by Wiser

So Chic Boutique

The reason I have chosen this app is because I can handpick the Recommended Products on a product page.
Related Products would have been better if we could use our own Collections. The products in this section are displayed in an alphabetical order, which is not my preferable choice.

Mega Vitamins

Great service. They are supporting in all time. Also Wiser app working fine without any issues. Thank you.
Now They are added new feature in app. Excluded products from widget. This new feature will be very helpful to me. Thank you team for your valuable support.
I have Strongly Recommended to this app.

GATE8 Luggage

Great service! Quick to respond to questions. The user interface is easy to use. Works as described.

Lumi Mode

they have a cool support, they help you to do whatever you want, what a pleassure! highly recommended

Rugs & Rooms

I use this app, it's excellent! Thank you helps to add extra features to your site & very helpful for customers to also see related products

Tirrelo - The Ultimate in Luxury and Style

Very good app, and excellent customer service. They implemented every my caprice very fast. Recommend!

BAMNAPPAREL.

easy to use and customer service 5 out of 5 helped me with all of my issues. i recommend it for anybody that needs an all purpose slider.

All World Furniture

this app is awesome! easy to use and very effective for good user experience. there was some minor issues no fault of the app and Amit was amazing and help me all the way through. new updates coming soon including super quick way to link recommended products together. keep up the good work!

Desert Steel Co.

Very helpful customer service. They were able to find my issue and resolve it throughly. I appreciate the attention to detail. Thanks so much!

VeryGal

Nice App,function is good, and customer support is timely and professional, hope they could improve the App display style.