Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together+

Jachnun Stories

I have used this app, and it's rich with factuality and indeed helps to increase sales. The App itself and its pricing fit to SME and Enterprises rather than SMBs.
The options are cool, and you can also have a statistic about the App performance.

Rebecca Stella

Does what it's supposed to! Had some issues upon first enabling the app that the Wiser-team promptly helped us iron out.

Qualle Shop

Very easy to use. Customer service was really fast and helpful. Responded in almost no time which is really impressive

Printers Mews

Amit is amazingly helpful on the support. Very easy to navigate around the app and have things set up how you'd want them to appear.

Akemi's Boutique

Great app!!! They helped customize the app for me for free! 10/10 recommend. I am excited to see how it will grow my business.

GeneralGadgets

Great app, I had a problem that was fixed in a matter of days. It is running pretty good since. Best app for recommendations!

JXL Exclusive

great app to use i recommend and staff are really helpful and fast. i asked them to customise where i wanted my widget and was done with ease

Odyssey Boards

Great app interface and customer support. Definitely the best app out there for upselling and product recommendations.

Grow Fit Goods

Great app with a lot of options! The customer service is also very helpful and customize the app functions to your personal needs :)

Cella & Flo

This is definitely the best upsell/cross sell app. You can easily customize your recommendations which a lot of the apps you can't do. The interface is super easy and intuitive. The customer service is amazing. They helped customize the look of the widget for me, and even pointed out an issue with my website on some web browsers unrelated to their app so I could report it to Shopify.