Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser - Recommend Products & Upsell by Related Products & more

sariKNOTsari

I used this app to create customized recommendations. I had some trouble with uploading the CSV but the support I received from the WISER was timely and helpful. They said that they would be available to help anytime in the future should I have problems later.

Royaume du Bijou

Hello guys. I have tried this app and it's amazing. Amit from Wiser gave me a lot of advices and helped me to install the app from the scratch. Great help and the customer support was really helpful. Moreover the design of the app is amazing. Super app, i recommend it.

123PRESETS

Perfect support and we really like the app! Good luck guys! 5/5 they have earned it! Nice dashboard!!

U-ChicBox

very good app, very good team, any support will be accepted and reasponse in a short time, thank you Wiser team, take care of yourself.

April 13, 2020

Thanks for the review. We are glad you like the app and our support. We assure you to provide best support always in future too.

VibesforPets

Very kind and helpfull staff. Would recommend this app for sure. Haven't really got the chance to use it but still would recommend it.

April 13, 2020

Glad to see you like our support. :)
We always focus on providing best possible support and services. Our team is committed towards merchant's success.

ColourShe

very good app, this team help me to adjust image size, very recommended! and offer the best service, thank you Wiser.

Barbecue Tool Store

Very good service and communication! App works perfectly. No problems at al. I recommend it to everybody.

Pix V Pixels

Still on my trial. Great that they link the cost of the app to the sales it generates. Communication is A+

ECS Online Store

Really helpful and gives you full option to control your related products section, I highly recommend it.

wowrave

Great , thanks for you guys patient assistant . Will recommend friend use this app. Great helper increase sale !The app is easy to use.