Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Recommendations, Upsell, Related Products, Cross Sell by Wiser

Pilgrim Canada

We had an issue with the app but Wiser team was able to respond and fix it within 24 hr. Great service!

Andy & Evan

Very solid app for related items and trending products on your site. The Wiser team even helped with the setup.

HAY Shop

Great app for related products!

The team was very responsive when we needed support and really helped to meet our custom requirements. Would definitely recommend this.

Earth Food

The app works fantastic for us. Support Team is spot on with their responses and executes to the requirements aptly

Go Animals

Excellent app works great and the support team is excellent to very recommend app ………………………………thanks!!

Easy Life Shopping

Support was friendly, helpful and quick! Answered directly to my questions. Also people know what they are doing and they offer quick solutions to any problem! Thank you!

Envyology

Wiser seems to put everything I've researched all in to one app. I struggled with a few apps more expensive than this one, only to dump because I found something better. I'm not having second thoughts. The support team was excellent.

KADIB GmbH

i am using this app for my store for product recommendations and related products. The app has a lot of features which we are still exploring and i recommend this app.

Luredress

very useful.convenience,recommended.Good Use.useful.useful.useful.useful.useful.useful.useful.useful.

Weezie B. Designs

After going through 3 or 4 other related products apps I finally found Wiser Recommended Products app. I wanted my related products to be able to show as related by tags as some were similar but in different collections. The support team worked hard with me to get the products to relate by tag. They were responsive and helpful. They helped me with more than one problem I was having and did it in a friendly, professional manner. They checked in if they hadn't heard from me to make sure I was happy with their results. The support team and app are both great! Highly recommend!