Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser - Recommend Products & Upsell by Related Products & more

Fire God

Very good app. Had to contact support to do some changes - the team directly responded and was able to solve all my questions. Great team and great app!

Akimey

Great app! Works perfectly with my theme. I had to do some CSS code but, after that it worked great

Xbab Transport And Tours

I love this app, very easy setup and installation, i definitly recommend it!

Ez Inflatables Inc

So far, this app is been working wonderful.

Sajebrand

So far so good the only problem is that "recommended products" is still showing, even though i unchecked that box. It may go away after a while.So far I really like the way it looks

January 9, 2020

Thanks for the review.

Actually our app uses a cache system for better performance so any change you do in app will be reflected on store in few hours.

Although, we do have a Flush Cache button as well in app to instantly clear up the cache and see updated data. :)
Hope this helps.

Klure

App works and the staff are quick to help with setting it up. Also had no problem when I asked for a small customisation. Recommended!

www.klure.com.au

Styli Style

The app works well in the store and the support team was extremely helpful when we had a question. They were prompt with their reply and got any issues fixed right away. Very pleased with the support team's help!

Acourseinmiracles

App works as designed, customer support was quick to help me make a few small changes. Definitely recommended.

Vacaysite

App works great and reminds customers of the products they are most interested.

Locotrends

App is working well on my website and the staff has helped me set it up. Their service is very quick and responsive. I highly recommend it.