Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser - Recommend Products & Upsell by Related Products & more

Kotletka Shop

Really nice app, that simply works. Does exactly what it's made for and without any hassle, really glad that i stumbled upon it

Consiglieri

App works very fine, easy to install, and it does what it is supposed to. I give it 5 stars

Electro Junky

Very nice app. It leaves a reminder what customers were looking at, prompting them to go back to the item. Very happy with it!

Hauslab

This is a fantastic app- very helpful for small businesses where tech budgets are on the low side. Highly recommended .

Voguebands

excellent app and excellent customer service. Thanks

Boosthotstyle Com

I recently installed the app that I'm satisfied with it.The support is great and they fixed almost all the issues that I had. I recommend it.

Supplicompany

Love it! Keeps my clients up to date with the latest products and they love it so far as well!

Nice Cool

Great app! Simple, easy to install, looks good and integrates seamlessly with the theme. I'm sure it will help bringing some extra sells, because the customers can easily see previous browsing of the products. Thank you guys for a great app!

State Shops Ny

This is a fantastic app that has helped our business to convert shopper. I would absolutely recommend this APP to any new business looking to build their market.

Great App!

Claysphere

Very useful app, one of the best in shopify app store. it helped to increase conversion