Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- AI Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Related Products

WildBounds

Great app and very responsive and helpful customer and technical service. Had a minor issue - the team fixed it promptly. Highly recommend.
Thanks!
Tom

St. Armands Designs of Sarasota

Wiser was easy to install and use. I was able to add recommendations for all my products during an afternoon. Highly recommended.

Rtabrand

awesome app. Really great customer service

Candid K Nines Treats

Love this app, it improved the appearance and functionality of our store 100%! It's everything you are looking for from recently viewed, to trending products, even best sellers, and recommended products. This app handles it all from one convenient and easy-to-use place. We use a modified products page for the majority of our shop and had a couple issues with the install. Their support team has been excellent in helping us resolve those issues to get the app working for us. 5-stars!

Wasted Label Schweiz

Awesome Support really tryng to solve your problem very quickly and find the best solution. Good Quality and Good Pricing. It is realy easy to use and compared to other it is the cheapest solution.

Article Dev

Multiple up-sell algorithms, and free styling customisation. Total bargain.

Allgreengoodies

the app is working well for me so far. it's super easy to setup. matches my theme very well.

Buyitwearit

ver nice and simple to use app..

Printhuset

Super easy to set up and customize, and most importantly - looks great! I had a problem with Norwegian special character not appearing correctly, but that was fixed within a day after emailing.

Cossitas

Fast installation, and professional and great app for my store.