Personalized Recommendations

Wiser- Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Recommended Product

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

wiser shopify app for upsell cross sell

Hall of Beauty

Location Germany

Super Arbeit von wiser und sehr schnelle Antwort ohne Probleme Danke an das Team mit vielen Grüßen Hall of Beauty

Hope Cancer Care Products

Location Australia

I tried Wiser after trying a similar app that didn't work well, and I'm very happy with Wiser. Wiser is very user friendly and had options for automated related products as well as manual. When I had a small problem, the help desk responded very quickly and sorted out the problem quickly. I recommend this app :-)

Kembuck

Excellent application, its one of the best support, I recommend this app to grow your business. It works perfect in my theme.

Mivida Beauty

Location Germany

Very easy to set up Great service Very nice staff and helpful and quick to reach in chat I can only recommend to anyone else you can not go wrong.

Balanla

This app is very convenient and the people are very nice. We meet a few little problem when using this app, but the people help us to solve it in patience and reply to me timely. Sincerely thank you. Recommend.

Secure Motion

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

greats app and costumer service is perfect. Very easy to install
one of the best app i tried untill now i recomend it

Tempt Me

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I think this app should be the best related-product apps I tried for now. Very easy to install and the customer service is great. It deserves 5 stars.

OZTRACK ONLINE | Leaders in LS Tuning

Location Australia

Great APP and the staff of WISER are incredibly helpful and gave my site the ability to recommend products in my blog. I tried everything to get it work, but technicians from Wiser did it for me and it works great. Check it out.

Lotus & Love™

Amazing customer service. I had a few issues with the app fitting my theme but their customer service team responded right away and fixed everything right up to my specifications. Would highly recommend.

So Chic Boutique

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The reason I have chosen this app is because I can handpick the Recommended Products on a product page.
Related Products would have been better if we could use our own Collections. The products in this section are displayed in an alphabetical order, which is not my preferable choice.