Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together+

MB Grocery

Great customer support! While this app is very intuitive, I had a few questions and they got back to me very quickly, highly recommend!

August 19, 2020

Thanks for the review. We will continue to provide you the best support on time as always. :)

JeChel

This app is now a mainstay on my site. Their customer service is also awesome and they keep in touch.

August 19, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review. Glad that you like our support. We are always available tp provide best support for the app.

Trendy Plenty

Great customer service and technical support.
They fixed some issues on my site quickly.
Highly recommended!

Three Bluebirds Swedish Dishcloths

Best customer service we have had with a Shopify app! Very fast responses. And when we had a glitch (on my end) with setting up the account, Amit took care of it immediately on his end. I so appreciate him not sending a bunch of articles about what to do. Instead he took care of it quickly. Thank you!

August 19, 2020

Thanks for the kind words. We assure you to provide continued support and keep on adding more features to the app that can add value to your store. :)

Thanks
Amit

Manjubaa

Customers buy if they can get better recommendations. This app solves that problem. I had some issues with default layout of app and I asked team if there's anything they can help me with and they actually spent a lot of time working with me to get best possible results. Very happy with their awesome support team and highly recommended if you're not satisfied with default shopify recommendations.

Support & Features are 10/10.

One of the best app on my store!

Rosehip Fashions

App is amazing it has many types of recommendation widgets. Support is quick and responsive answered all my questions and also helped me in custom integrations.

NAKT Studio

Karishma has been an excellent help & support. We can highly recommend the support-team. The app works perfectly - just the pricing has been an issue for us.

Jachnun Stories

I have used this app, and it's rich with factuality and indeed helps to increase sales. The App itself and its pricing fit to SME and Enterprises rather than SMBs.
The options are cool, and you can also have a statistic about the App performance.

Qualle Shop

Very easy to use. Customer service was really fast and helpful. Responded in almost no time which is really impressive

Printers Mews

Amit is amazingly helpful on the support. Very easy to navigate around the app and have things set up how you'd want them to appear.