Wiser ‑Upsell, Recommendations

Also Bought Together, Related Product, Personalization with AI

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Star Gal Styles

Great app and great addition to my website! The instructions were easy to follow which makes it easy for anyone to install it. Works great and I like the functionality of it, so customers do not have to remember what they were looking at.

Atalya Designs

Time spent using app 1 day

Super app! Very easy to install, and with the little coding knowledge that I have I thought it would be difficult, but this was a breeze, thank you guys! Can't believe this app is free, very professional and beautiful on the site. Very happy! :)

Allretail

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app surpasses my expectations! I like the look and functionality it provides my store. It is highly recommended!!!

European Shoe Shop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fantastic add-on! And an absolute breeze to install for those (like me!) with little knowledge on how to modify theme files. Customers can easily go back to previously viewed products without having to navigate back. Very happy!

Martyjs Online

Great extra feature to have to guide ur customers!

Orikami

Great app! Exactly what we were looking for! Easy installation and great customer service. Highly recommended!

Ringfy

Location Spain

Good app, recommended. Good for upsale tactics. Missing some customization features, I hope in roadmap

Foreverbellisima

Nice app. Tracking and displaying the last 4 viewed items. I strongly recomand it

Quest4toner

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far so good. Does everything it says its supposed to. Thanks for making it free!

Thanksforyourbiz

Great App!! It's an amazing tracker to keep customers aware of the products recently viewed for possible purchase. Thanks!