Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Frequently Bought Together, Upsell, AI Related Products

Modern Society

Great app for related items, recommended, recently viewed, top-selling and more - has all the options including manual pairing. Really easy to use, simple UX and all very easy to customize

Pets-you-Love

This app is really amazing. Has helped sales and improve CRO. Many options to configure upsells and cross-sells. the support from the team, in particular Kemi, is just amazing. I had issues with page speed and code from wiser and this was quickly resolved. Amazing.

ALXUM

This app works well for my store, I love the analytics, dashboard. And its customer service, Karishma responded me so quickly, even helped me discovered a problem I didn't notice. Recomended.

LOVE HAIR BEAUTY SUPPLY

This app is amazing, got everything I needed, the support is excellent and responsive, the customer service was very efficient, very easy to use and manage, I recommend this app, it helps your store grow.

Rhino Direct

Excellent customers services, immediate resolve my problem that app covers our collection page. I recommend this app.

Vanity Island Magazine

Customer service was super efficient and fast. Karishma helped me integrate the app exactly where I wanted it down to every last detail (I'm a perfectionist!) 10/10 recommend :)

Gadgiot

Very helpful and quick customer service! Karishma helped me customize my widgets to my store and I am very satisfied. Great work!

Treasure Knot

Great app. Had a couple of issues but support was fantastic, very quick to get back to me. Very patient with me as well as I am not very tech savvy :)

Signorina Leyla

The support is fantastic and very responsive. The app is a very nice add on to the page and did not slow down product speed too much, as I had first feared. All great! - Happy customer!

Mini Kiki

Great app. support is excellent.
Easy to use app and set up all the widgets.
Highly recommended, go for it.