ReConvert Upsell & Cross sell

Checkout Upsell, Post Purchase Upsell, Thank You Page Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

GoGadgetZ

Excellent!
Easy to setup, Customer service is very good.
Helped me with my stores sales! Highly recommended!

July 14, 2019

Thank you for this wonderful review, we appreciate you taking the time to write it and we hope you'll get great results 🙏

SOC Fashion

Excellent so far. Easy to set up and hopefully it will be help for conversion. I will review again in a few weeks.

July 14, 2019

What a great review! thank you so much! 👍

themedicube.com.sg

Awesome app, solves our problem of increasing repurchases! would definitely recommend this app to anyone!

July 14, 2019

Thank you for this positive review! 🙏

litemind

the app is very easy to set up, and the customer service is excellent- Konstatin always gets back very quickly to any question

July 11, 2019

Awesome! Thank you so much for the review)
Regards,
Customer Care Team:)

Muzaffa Store

Had some issues while installing the app, contacted support and Konstantin and the team where very helpful doing a great job. App is finally installed and looking forward to use it, knowing there is a great support team in case I need it.

July 10, 2019

Thank you for this great review, we glad you like our app and support team 😊

Sandy Ripple

I installed the app yesterday, but i'm already very impressed. It is very easy to use & i've already seen some results. It's been less than 24 hrs since ive downloaded and gone live with ReConvert and we've received 20+ birthday entries. Birthdays is just another way we can retarget and make a customer feel special in the future. Today people started to re-convert, and those conversions will likely pay for the app by end of day.

I've tried the popular "post purchase up-sell apps" but my conversion rates always dropped so low it wasn't worth keeping these apps. (the apps don't offer paypal checkout) This app is a perfect alternative.

What's awesome about this app is it doesn't interfere with your check out process, and everyone who purchases will see your thank you page, and its the perfect time to get them to buy again.

I initially installed it because i saw it was a 5 star app. Now it's obvious to me why with 300+ reviews it's received 5 stars average.

Have not had to deal with customer service, because the app is very easy to use and it seems like they also have a video tutorial for everything.

July 10, 2019

Awesome! Thank you so much for the review:)

Cheveux Pop™

Excellent customer support and app working very well! you definitely need this upsell app for shopify

Polaris Baby

I just started to use ReConvert, but it seems like a very useful post-purchase app so far. Plus it has a very helpful customer service, so I highly recommend it.

July 8, 2019

Thank you so much for this great review :D

RONINI

BOMBASTIC APP, perfect for boost conversions and impressions. Unlimited potential you can create what you want to impress your Clients.

July 8, 2019

Thank you for this positive review! We appreciate it!

Phone Mirror Case

Just installed, seems amazing! very easy to use and I believe it will improve my costumers experience. The fact that its free if your store has only 50 or less orders a month its amazing for small business, usually starting. If this was a fully paid app I would have never tried it. Hope this app can help me get more than 50 orders so I can start paying you guys a deserved amount. Thank you for supporting business and growing with us instead of being against us! :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND! 5 STARTS! VERY HAPPY

July 6, 2019

What an awesome review! Thanks!