4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to increase sales and Average Order Value through post-purchase upsells. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and personalized "Thank You" pages for different products. The detailed analytics provided are invaluable for refining strategies. The customer support team is praised for their exceptional service. Long-term merchants endorse it for its reliability and consistent performance, making it a crucial tool for serious e-commerce businesses.

January 9, 2020

The app has increased my sales. Support was super fast, easy to talk to and answered my questions!!!

NgurrbulBaadhinClothing
ReConvert 💵 replied January 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 😎

December 1, 2021

Vladimir was very helpful and responsive to getting my issue resolved quickly. Thank you very much!

Sunshine Parties
South Africa
ReConvert 💵 replied December 4, 2021

Thank you for your great review🙏 Our team is always ready to help😎

March 3, 2021

The app works as advertised. You need good products that work well with each other. I especially love the trigger feature. Alex was amazing, he helped me create my templates and then went above and beyond to get my triggers implemented. Awesome concept, better people!! Thank you Alex.

US PPE World Holdings LLC
ReConvert 💵 replied March 4, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review. Our team here to help you with any issue.

April 24, 2020

Cool app, couldee how it would help customers reorder also love the ease of use and customization, support also heped a lot to get me set up quick, definitely recommend!

LUXE FUEGO
ReConvert 💵 replied April 24, 2020

November 3, 2021

I wish I would have installed this app much much sooner. It pays for itself in less than a day! I have tried other upsell and cross sell apps, but this one is by far the best.

Jill 'n Jacks
ReConvert 💵 replied November 4, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback🙏 We wish you many sales.

July 29, 2021

Such a great idea! Can't wait to implement this and provide better savings for our customers. Alex was so helpful. Thank you!

Glow Proteins
ReConvert 💵 replied July 29, 2021

Thank you for your great review🙏 Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

March 22, 2023

Reconvert é excelente, um aplicativo completo! A equipe do suporte é bem atenciosa também. Precisei entender um pequeno problema que houve em uma das minhas vendas e o Ashley me explicou com prontidão.

El Dulce
ReConvert 💵 replied March 26, 2023

Obrigado por uma revisão incrível e feedback🙏 Nossa equipe de suporte está sempre pronta para ajudar

November 24, 2020

Excelente aplicación para realizar upsell de forma gratuita. Para asegurar compras extras una vez que el cliente ya ha comprado

Peluditos&Mimados
Peru
ReConvert 💵 replied November 25, 2020

Muchas gracias por la reseña. Esperamos que la aplicación le brinde aún más ventas.

Edited October 13, 2022

This app is very cool but I wish it had a feature to include a free shipping banner. However, Anatasia was awesome and super easy to chat with! Having a chat feature available with someone like Anatasia is def a huge reason I'd keep ReConvert on my Shopify account. Keep up the good work Anatasia!

Obnoxious Apparel
ReConvert 💵 replied October 25, 2022

Thank you for your great review and feedback🙏 Our best support team is always ready to help any time of the day or night.

June 18, 2022

creating upsell or cross-sell was super easy with Reconvert. Responsive & helpful support. Would definitely recommend for beginners.

P S Jewellery
India
ReConvert 💵 replied June 18, 2022

Thank you for your review🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 😎