ReConvert Upsell & Cross sell

Checkout Upsell, Post Purchase Upsell, Thank You Page Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

trendyful

Location New Zealand

Updated Review: [10.12.2019]

I couldn't figure how to work out some features and reached out to Konstantin and he really quickly assisted and went above and beyond making sure I was 100% happy with the way it looks and works.

I'm very impressed!!! Thank you!!

WOW! Amazingly simple to install!! It has all the tutorials and answers all the way to make it so easy! Also, got a pup up from Eric offering support BUT it was so simple that I didn't need any help! Seems that I will get some upsell now!!! Can't wait! Will post more later!

Thank you for this positive review! Our support team ready to help 24/7 🙏

RawNutritional

Time spent using app 42 minutes

Very well designed app and I’m excited to see the results generated! Easy customizable template with lots of useful “how to” videos. Good job

Exclusive Crazy Deals

This is a great app to use for collecting birthday and rewarding your clients with a discount code, I am using it and it is working excellent.

What a great review! thank you so much! 👍

SubbyTech

This app is good, but the service you get from the guys is just outstanding. Really can't believe how good they are at helping you out. Eric is first class. Take a bow. Superb.

September 11, 2019

Only installed the app a day ago but v.easy to install and personalize. It looks so good on the store. Hopefully it will prove it's worth - time will tell!

September 11, 2019

We're glad to hear you like the app, good luck using it!

FashionSodoi

Location Singapore

Just installed this app today and got immediate support thru live messenger. So, highly recommend this app.

September 11, 2019

What an incredible review, thanks :)

WatchandClockParts.com

in addition to the previous review, reconvert got back to to immediately , the poor performance was due to the fact the reconvert was looking at all my order, whether from shopify or from amazon and calculating performance and roi based on the total number of orders, the actual performance 4% conversion rate and generated about €80 and paid about $10 which is about 1000% in ROI

have tried emailing on a number of occasions to discuss the app as we we are not getting any success. just getting ignored and no rpely

the app looks good but im not getting any success with it at all

September 10, 2019

First of all, thank you guys for the honest review, this is Eric the CEO, we'll do our best to improve and provide better customer service. I deeply apologize for any bad experience you had with our app.

I've gone ahead and checked all the times you reached out for help:
1. The first time was on the 6th of July, we answered within 4 minutes and had a conversation about improving your results from the app, see screenshot: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0005/6793/5041/files/6-jul.png?219
2. The second time was on August 21st, we answered within 10 hours but got no answer back from you, see screenshot: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0005/6793/5041/files/aug_21.png?219
3. The third time was on September 6th and we replied within less than a minute, see screenshot: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0005/6793/5041/files/6_sep.png?219

Anyway, I'll be happy to personally help you optimize your thank you page, I've sent you an email, as well as a message through messenger and gave you a call and got no answer.

Please get back to us so we can help, nothing will make us happier and it's in our best interest for you to get great results from our app.

JEOS STORE

Location Jordan
Time spent using app About 2 years

very helpful app , really greats ................. i recommend it strongly :) .........................................................................................................................................

Inspoart

I have just configured it, seems like a good app, very easy to configure and use, will post more updates once I use it.

What a great review! thank you so much! 👍

BeDifferent.store

Location Luxembourg

HEY,
I used this app because it is easy to understand, it i free an if you have any questions concerning your thank you page. they will respond at any tim! Super service.
If you just stated your shop and you want to get more professional, take a look at it. I promise, you won't regret it !!

Thank you for this positive review! Our support team ready to help 24/7 🙏