4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance customer engagement with unique "Thank You" pages and post-purchase upsells and cross-sells. It offers valuable analytics, extensive customization, and seamless integration with Shopify, including multi-language stores. Many praise its impact on increasing Average Order Value (AOV) and sales. The customer service is highly commended, with team members often mentioned for their prompt and helpful responses. The support team even assists with app setup, making it a game-changer for e-commerce businesses.

June 16, 2021

One of the best apps that actually convert people! I just had my First Conversion while doing ads ( Installed it less than a day and one customer ordered three times ) How cool is that? It is a must-have for any store for sure <3

Manhwa Manga Merch
Philippines
ReConvert 💵 replied June 17, 2021

Thank you for your great review. We wish you get many upsells.🎺💐

May 14, 2021

First time user and really like the design of the app. It's also very easy to use. Going to use it for my other stores as well.

DECRATIVE
ReConvert 💵 replied May 15, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We created the app to make an upsell more convenient for you.🧐

February 8, 2020

I didn't use the app yet but the templates look amazing and they have excellent customer service so that says much about their desire with doing things right.

Fashiongoya
Belgium
ReConvert 💵 replied February 8, 2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We hope you'll get many upsells!😎

January 9, 2020

The app has increased my sales. Support was super fast, easy to talk to and answered my questions!!!

NgurrbulBaadhinClothing
ReConvert 💵 replied January 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 😎

March 18, 2020

So far I believe this app is definitely a must for many startups or advance retailers. The flexibility of the App allows a smooth workflow and not to mention the fact that you don't have to pay until you are making sales is the Best! Just try it if you like it or not its simple "Delete". On the other hand the staff is on active approach, always willing to offer their assistance.

D'León
ReConvert 💵 replied March 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

January 13, 2021

Awesome UI, really easy to use, and a great support service! I just started using it but I'm definitely liking it!

MagicBrows
ReConvert 💵 replied January 13, 2021

Thank you for your great 5 star review🙏

May 5, 2022

Still Trailing this app. It does what it claims. So far we have had 2 conversions from approx. 60 - 80 online orders. After Speaking to Vladimir he helped resolve some issues with our billing and was very friendly and responded extremely quickly.
Cheers mate

TheFunctionalJoint
ReConvert 💵 replied May 5, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 24/7😎

Edited July 28, 2020

Seems good and I think the app will help us to get good revenue in the long run. The design looks nice as well.

Organic-Essential-Oil
ReConvert 💵 replied July 28, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We wish you get a huge revenue!)

July 9, 2020

cool app very easy and friendly. great customer service. i needed help and they solved it immediately.

MorgenandCo
ReConvert 💵 replied July 9, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

April 7, 2020

great app. Does exactly what you want it to do. Made a really good checkout page with this app. I recommend it!

ShinyTap