Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Abandoned Cart Emails, Facebook Messenger Reminders & Pop-Ups!

MUSCLE REPUBLIC

Very Impressed with the app. We have a great recovery rate and are always receiving positive feedback from our customers.

Light And Bubble

At the beggining, I had some issues with the app and the support team knew how to solve the problem. The app is working properly now. I recommend this app!

yoga-supreme.com

I use this app to recover sales and so far it has recovered approx. $87 in sales. It is relatively simple to use but I wish I can open and revise more than on store at a time. When I have more than 1 store open it gets all mixed up and changes out the logos and sometimes it changes out the font size and I can't change it back.

Athleisureneeds Com

I would recommend this app, I am new at the ecom business and it helps with orders. Thank you!

Cuffs Bracelets

Very good investment for my store. Have recovered several times the cost in new orders.

Idea Shoes

Very Good App recover order is very good.recoment

Shreve Crump Low

App looks like it would work wonderfully. However the app does not save changes you make to email templates and keeps reverting back to a previous version. Very unrealiable

Punpoo

I will give 100 star review if I can do. This is real #1 the best of the best Abandoned Cart Recovery for me. I have test more app but performance still low but I very lucky to see this app Beautiful Abandoned Cart Recovery. Thank you so much.

Kambocleanse

Insanely good! I have recovered many sales in the short time I have been using Beautiful Abandoned Cart Recovery. Lovely and easy to set up!

Fluhtr Com

I have had good results so far. I like the ease of use but I’m still new to Shopify so as I progress I’ll know better.