Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 6, 2019

I use this app to help customise our abandoned carts and we are impressed with its ease of use and fantastic features !!!

PC Traders Ltd
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 1, 2019

Finally a recovery app that is simple to use and looks great. Love that you can try out all the features for free first, after you pay a reasonable price. Would recommend!

Apollo Mvmt
Time spent using app: 10 days
February 28, 2019

I used this app and it really works. I had several abandoned carts in just a few days and this app recovered most!

bpreparedstore.com
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited March 7, 2019

Very impressive application to lead the abandoned recovery effort. The results were real and consistent shortly after the installation. Customer Support excellent. The application perform as described. A must have app on your ecommerce strategy.

Maras Green
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 17, 2019

Great app, just gives what you need. by far my best app. Surely recommended to boost your sales within minutes

Women Era
India
Time spent using app: 17 days
February 7, 2019

We've been using this app for a few weeks now and it is already performing far better than more expensive alternatives that we've tried. Cheers Team

Fantail Cricket
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 30, 2018

App has been fantastic. We use the Shopify integrated capability to send the first cart reminder a few hours after abandonment and then this app for the 2nd and 3rd attempts (coupon at 2 and 3). Thanks for great app!

Respify
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 28, 2018

I have almost lost so many sales due to abandoned carts and this app has saved them! Thank you so much for theveast to use, amazing app.

Mass Sticker Shop
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
December 6, 2018

Already made money on my very first order from this App! Super easy to set up and it totally works!!

The Soul Motivation Shop
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 20, 2018

We used this App to help with a high abandoned cart rate. Within the first two weeks we have recovered ~$600 in orders, which is a huge ROI considering the monthly cost.

Paper Not Foil