RecoverMyCart , 440 reviews

4.7

Merchants find this app effective for recovering abandoned carts, leading to notable sales boosts. They value its simplicity, easy setup, and user-friendly interface. Features like automated emails and customization options save time and enable personalized customer interaction. The app's performance is highly praised, with some recovering significant sales. Support is quick and helpful, and the app is seen as cost-effective, often self-financing through recovered revenue. The ability to send multiple follow-up emails is also appreciated.

July 19, 2016

Excellent app, easy to install and very effective

Mini Mooches
April 24, 2017

This app is wonderful, I had a 0% recovery and within two emails sent I was already getting carts recovered. I get a ton of abandoned carts being in a baby registry market so I need a way to tell my abandoners that you can add our product to your registry. Their simply follow-up email is perfect and we are seeing so many recovered! Thank you, thank you, thank you! - M. Tripp (Owner, Tuck and Bundle)

Tuckandbundle
April 16, 2016

So far I love this app. I was looking for a cart recovery email that gave me the option to customize and also provided a clean, neat, and fresh design. I had a few issues with setting up my logo so contacted the company. Within a few minutes Matt sent me an email and fixed the issue immediately. It was awesome having such quick support. I am not sure if it is worth the added cost each month since there are free cart recovery apps out there that work just as good, but willing to give it a try for a few months to see if it makes a difference.

Weekend Swim
Edited August 18, 2016

This is super easy to use and I love that you can create your own message!

Adore Her Virgin Hair
January 9, 2017

This is very helpful. The dashboard is neat and easy to use.

Misterios Da Cigana
Brazil
December 12, 2019

ITS SIMPLE FRIENDLY AND DOES WHAT ITS MENT TO DO.... I LIKE IT SO FAR NO ISSUES. I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TRY IT ALSO...

Just B Safe
November 7, 2016

Great app and more than paying for itself. www.electrictrike.com

Electrictrike Com
September 1, 2016

I love this app. Wish I had discovered it before --- thanks to Shopify's support chat I learned about it. Thanks! I highly recomend it.

Nuubia
October 19, 2016

Top app must have for shopify.... tnx

Animeempire
Israel
Edited February 25, 2018

Great and easy to use! Paid for itself very fast and has given me around a 20% success rate with its emails, resulting in around 7% of my revenue since installation!

Winspear Picks