Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
May 16, 2019

The good:
Very nice and easy to use interface.
Very well thought out settings.

So why 2 stars...? The email delivery rate is well below acceptable levels.
all emails were set with a bcc and I have found non-delivery issues daily.

The proof is in the stats- in the 30 days I had switched from the basic Shopify cart abandonment, my recovery rate went from 14% to 9%.

Too bad- because the email look cleaner and have the ability to try to recover with more than one email would be nice.

vanitiesdepot.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Marsello replied May 17, 2019

Thanks for bringing this to our attention with your review. It is very strange that your recovery rate went down. It usually goes up after the switch!
We would love to work with you to get this up past 14%. We are looking into your account with us to see what's going on and will be in touch via email soon.

May 13, 2019

Everything was as they said it was going to be. Very easy and clean - super excellent! I tried a few others and this one is by far the best.

Republic Boot Co.
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 1, 2019

This app has helped me recovered hundreds of dollars with the abandoned cart. I'm a new business--not even a year old yet--and each dollar recovered helps towards my bottomline. It helped pushed my abandoned cart recovery up to as much as 7% last month! I need to tweak my email some more but right now it's giving me great results!

Flexy Style
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 26, 2019

I used these APPS, and I have customers that came back and bought more without me putting ads out. The beautiful abandon cart work very nice

iZABELLA FASHON.COM
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited March 25, 2019

good and easy to use,thanks for the 14 day free try,i will test this app and let you know if i want to pay it.a

gtshopcover
Italy
Time spent using app: 1 day
March 22, 2019

Handy little app. Helps streamline abandoned cart and exit recovery. Not sure how accurate totals are as there appear to be double ups in my exit intent lists but other than that I can't fault it.

Mainland Furniture
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited March 17, 2019

I used this app to help me recover my customers and it does work and is super easy love it do get it

goodies for the world
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 13, 2019

I gave this app a try and I am well impressed. The ROI is awesome with this app. This is a must for every shopify store.

Hykolity LED Lighting
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 11, 2019

I just installed the app will put positive result once i receive good result......................................................

Myfashunpassion
South Africa
Time spent using app: 12 days
March 8, 2019

We are so thrilled with this app and we see the benefit of it day after day! Thank you!
www.inheritco.com