Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
August 23, 2019

Very fast response and great help with a set up issue. Already seeing results! They provide a great set of tools every store should have!

Mandala Sol
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited August 17, 2019

This is such an amazing app. You can track and add the amount of emails you want to send. So easy to use. Would definitely recommend

The Two Piece Collection
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 13, 2019

I have been using this app for more than a year and it has helped me recover many sales. I recommend this app is the best to recover sales.

Glacelis

best regards bb

MidnightBoutique
Switzerland
July 7, 2019

integrate easily and leave the app to do the work. Works perfectly and recovered alot of abandoned carts

Lady Secreto
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 18, 2019

I've been using this for a few months now...no glitches and it has recouped over $300 already. I can't comment on support because I haven't needed any, how great is that?!

Divella Designs
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 30, 2019

Excelente! Es una aplicacion que sin duda genera un gran retorno de la inversion. Su uso es muy sencillo y efectivo.

Recientemente han integrado recordatorios de carritos en messenger facebook y me parece fenomenal.

Reggaeton Store
May 24, 2019

Very easy to use and navigate. Very good app! Would recommend to anyone that wants some extra sales!

My Kids Learning Zone
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited May 18, 2019

No doy menos estrellas por que no se puede, pero me han cobrado la suscripcion sin previo aviso , aparte que la aplicacion no me ha servido de nada no he conseguido ni una venta, asi que la aplicación fatal

Spaces Clothing
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 16, 2019

Such a good app! I wish I would have gotten this app when I started my Shopify store. I only have had this app for 2 days and already recovered someone leaving the store with the pop up! Super easy to use and love the price! Couldn't ask for anything better.

Hey Maisie