Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Abandoned Cart Emails, Facebook Messenger Reminders & Pop-Ups!

The Penny Paper Co.

Fantastic app. Easy to design the e-mails, and choose how many e-mails you send, and, when you send them. Would love some more features with tweaking graphics but overall I'm super happy and we're seeing people return to complete abandoned sales.

smartwal

perfect app! im happy to work with them. you get back in contact with customers you think you lost.

Mayzia

At first it worked well and then none was recovered. I doubt that if the emails were delivered successfully. I tried to contact the team and never got response! I have decided to delete the app.

October 30, 2019

Thanks for your review - We are sorry for the initial delay in replying to your email. I've reached out to you with a couple of ideas to improve your recovery rate.

Bully Bunches

This app does a great job at sending 3 follow up emails to abandoned cart users. It's basically a big upgrade from the one that Shopify offers.

Fit Pra Elas

This app help me a lot... there's a good investment 9$ per month.. I'm about 5% recovery carts since i've started to use it

No B.S. Skin Care

The app stopped working and there's no way to contact support. The email gets returned and their website offers no options.
We used to love it before that. I hope it can get fixed.

October 2, 2019

Thanks for getting in touch with your review. I've been looking for your email in our system but can't find it sorry. Have you tried emailing us at support@recovermycart.com ?

Capas Premium

This App it's saving my sales that they were almost gone. Honestly, one of the best recovery apps on the shopify, I've tried a bunch of them, only this one works for me, it does not mean that it is going to work for you, that's why you gotta test them out, it takes some time to finally find the apps that will work for you! just never give up , no matter what is happening, if it is something that you want, do it every day, since you wake up until you go to bed, i've been trying for almost a year, I am still learning and I will keep learning, but finally I am learning my own way to manage an e-commerce by myself, one day at time, lost a lot of money but what i've learned until now, there is no price to pay for the experience that I am getting from it, I recently started to learn a little bit of sales and now I am able to make sales with confidence just because i've tried over and over again until i started to get it.

Mandala Sol

Very fast response and great help with a set up issue. Already seeing results! They provide a great set of tools every store should have!

The Two Piece Collection

This is such an amazing app. You can track and add the amount of emails you want to send. So easy to use. Would definitely recommend

Glacelis

I have been using this app for more than a year and it has helped me recover many sales. I recommend this app is the best to recover sales.