Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 6, 2020

The design is good and the app is very easy to use. I have recovered a handfull of abandoned carts but I'm open to more suggestions on how I can improve it. Thanks

Castle Cats
Sweden
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 19, 2020

big ole 5 star for you guys bcz the profits be roooooolllling in!!
maaan the money ive made from abandoned cart recovery is like selling shovels during a god dang gold rush. I have so much love and respect the developers of this gem of an app bcz man my pockets keep chachinging like a sale on sliced bread. y'all deserve a big pat on the back bcz mannnnn the sales be piling up the dang toyotathon down on main street. big blessed much love and support the troops. love you

RubyPearlCo
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 12, 2019

ITS SIMPLE FRIENDLY AND DOES WHAT ITS MENT TO DO.... I LIKE IT SO FAR NO ISSUES. I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TRY IT ALSO...

Just B Safe
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 19, 2019

Fantastic app. Easy to design the e-mails, and choose how many e-mails you send, and, when you send them. Would love some more features with tweaking graphics but overall I'm super happy and we're seeing people return to complete abandoned sales.

The Penny Paper Co.
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 10, 2019

perfect app! im happy to work with them. you get back in contact with customers you think you lost.

smartwal
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited October 27, 2019

At first it worked well and then none was recovered. I doubt that if the emails were delivered successfully. I tried to contact the team and never got response! I have decided to delete the app.

Mayzia
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
Marsello replied October 30, 2019

Thanks for your review - We are sorry for the initial delay in replying to your email. I've reached out to you with a couple of ideas to improve your recovery rate.

October 9, 2019

This app does a great job at sending 3 follow up emails to abandoned cart users. It's basically a big upgrade from the one that Shopify offers.

Bully Bunches
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 17, 2019

This app help me a lot... there's a good investment 9$ per month.. I'm about 5% recovery carts since i've started to use it

Fit Pra Elas
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 13, 2019

The app stopped working and there's no way to contact support. The email gets returned and their website offers no options.
We used to love it before that. I hope it can get fixed.

No B.S. Skin Care
Time spent using app: 8 months
Marsello replied October 2, 2019

Thanks for getting in touch with your review. I've been looking for your email in our system but can't find it sorry. Have you tried emailing us at support@recovermycart.com ?

September 4, 2019

This App it's saving my sales that they were almost gone. Honestly, one of the best recovery apps on the shopify, I've tried a bunch of them, only this one works for me, it does not mean that it is going to work for you, that's why you gotta test them out, it takes some time to finally find the apps that will work for you! just never give up , no matter what is happening, if it is something that you want, do it every day, since you wake up until you go to bed, i've been trying for almost a year, I am still learning and I will keep learning, but finally I am learning my own way to manage an e-commerce by myself, one day at time, lost a lot of money but what i've learned until now, there is no price to pay for the experience that I am getting from it, I recently started to learn a little bit of sales and now I am able to make sales with confidence just because i've tried over and over again until i started to get it.

Capas Premium