RecoverMyCart , 440 reviews

4.7

Merchants find this app effective for recovering abandoned carts, leading to notable sales boosts. They value its simplicity, easy setup, and user-friendly interface. Features like automated emails and customization options save time and enable personalized customer interaction. The app's performance is highly praised, with some recovering significant sales. Support is quick and helpful, and the app is seen as cost-effective, often self-financing through recovered revenue. The ability to send multiple follow-up emails is also appreciated.

Edited March 10, 2020

I am very happy with the app. I have great results in recovering abandoned carts with the email system. At sohotswimwear dot com you can purchase the best swimwear and resort wear with FREE SHIPPING for domestic orders!!

SoHot Swimwear
Over 4 years using the app
Edited April 8, 2018

Fantastic! Always love seeing an email from this app that it made a sale happen. Thank you! :)

Angeladeaneshop
Over 4 years using the app
August 26, 2018

Very good investment for my store. Have recovered several times the cost in new orders.

Cuffs Bracelets
About 4 years using the app
August 29, 2017

I liked the simplicity of the app, the elegant look of the email, the option of sending letters in 24 and 48 hours - the first as a reminder, the second with a discount. And the effect: 8,5% of abandoned checkouts are now restored by the customers!

Maskulo Com
Germany
About 4 years using the app
February 6, 2020

The design is good and the app is very easy to use. I have recovered a handfull of abandoned carts but I'm open to more suggestions on how I can improve it. Thanks

Castle Cats
Sweden
Edited October 19, 2016

Very easy to use and design. Looks beautiful. Very excited to use this holiday season!

Half United
December 28, 2018

I have almost lost so many sales due to abandoned carts and this app has saved them! Thank you so much for theveast to use, amazing app.

Mass Sticker Shop
July 19, 2016

Excellent app, easy to install and very effective

Mini Mooches
May 21, 2020

Great App !!! we've been able to recover $21989.65 with this app
this is a must have for any ecommerce

VELVETY PARIS
France
April 24, 2017

This app is wonderful, I had a 0% recovery and within two emails sent I was already getting carts recovered. I get a ton of abandoned carts being in a baby registry market so I need a way to tell my abandoners that you can add our product to your registry. Their simply follow-up email is perfect and we are seeing so many recovered! Thank you, thank you, thank you! - M. Tripp (Owner, Tuck and Bundle)

Tuckandbundle