Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery | Reviews

by Marsello

Abandoned Cart Emails, Facebook Messenger Reminders & Pop-Ups!

Neon & Co USA

Yes a excellent job by you guys.. it’s working very well thanks for your making a great app..❤️❤️ Awesome thank you

Top Drawer Furniture

The app is very good at what it does and has served us very well, generating lots of recovered sales. It was easy to set up and use. Thank you for this wonderful tool and we really enjoyed using it for our business.

Links & Charms Inc

It's a great app, will save a lot of abandoned carts... worth the investment. I just wish there was a way to see the percentage of abandoned carts saved under insights.

SoHot Swimwear

I am very happy with the app. I have great results in recovering abandoned carts with the email system. At sohotswimwear dot com you can purchase the best swimwear and resort wear with FREE SHIPPING for domestic orders!!

Century 21 Promo Shop USA

We are very happy with this app. It does everything it should and we find that our Abandoned Cart recovery has significantly improved. Couldn't recommend it more :)

AVOMERKAR

SUPER, ESTA APP FACIL DE CONFIGURAR, GRACIAS A LOS AUTORES POR CREARLA, 100% AUTOMATIZADO AHORA ES MAS FACIL TODO

Primo Pet Shop

Good and intuitive setup, I recognize a lot of these features when visiting other successful merchants, can't wait to see it in action!

campfiredeals

Losing Sales? Try this Great app, I would recommend this. If your looking for one that works try the Abandoned Cart Recovery. It has recovered over $800 of would be lost revenue. Thank you Marcello apps... Five Stars

Luxor Home Decor & Lighting

I used this app to help me with my abandoned cart recovery and its done an amazing job! I am super happy and its helped my store recover a lot of abandoned carts. Super Happy!!!! Highly Recommend.

Castle Cats

The design is good and the app is very easy to use. I have recovered a handfull of abandoned carts but I'm open to more suggestions on how I can improve it. Thanks