Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Abandoned Cart Emails, Facebook Messenger Reminders & Pop-Ups!

Myfancycase

Perfect app! Very simple and easy! Thanx.

Vikingbeards

Love this app! not 10 minutes after i downloaded it, the app recovered an abandoned checkout for me! this is going to work wonders!

Positivesoulshop

Amazing app! So easy to use and highly recommended

Snowboarding Makes Me Happy

Best cart abandonment app on the planet!!

Thingsformychild Com

This is a great App and has already paid for itself with recovered carts. It sends out emails on schedule and is a great resource. I fully recommend it to other Shopify store owners.

Ekkorus

I am waiting to try it out but please be patient i will give a thumbs up;)

Beachtherapynz

I’m really impressed with this app and recommend it!
We are a new store and every sale is super important to us. This app has been so helpful in recovering carts! And I love how it adds product photos. Our prints are what makes our store unique so it’s AWESOME to be able to include them

Creizy Clothing

We've only had this app for a few months and already have recovered over $400 in sales! I LOVE THIS APP!

Esj Babe

Fantastic service! A great way to automate beautiful custom designed emails!!

Rookie Humans

I'm very happy with this app! It was very easy to customize the design so it looks like it comes from our company. It really looks nice and polished, and automatically adding the products that were in the cart makes it easy for the customer to transact. We have been getting a lot of recovered carts that completely make the monthly fee more than worth it.