Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Collect

Prevent abandoned orders over Black Friday & Cyber Monday

Light And Bubble

At the beggining, I had some issues with the app and the support team knew how to solve the problem. The app is working properly now. I recommend this app!

yoga-supreme.com

I use this app to recover sales and so far it has recovered approx. $87 in sales. It is relatively simple to use but I wish I can open and revise more than on store at a time. When I have more than 1 store open it gets all mixed up and changes out the logos and sometimes it changes out the font size and I can't change it back.

Unique Hookah Lounge

great service that actually works

Cowpresso Coffee Roasters

Very Easy to use and Utilize, however its hard to swallow for a company who does not desire to spend on many apps when opening a shopify account

Wavy Merch

So far its a great app. It sends out automated emails to abandoned carts, which has been successful thus far. A feature I would like to see implemented is analytics. A section that shows how much abandoned carts the app has recovered and how much money it generated. Once a week email isnt enough. Other than that the app is great.

Bestjewelstore

pls give option to setup email server, to avoid email going to promotion/spam/junk folder.

Slay Clothing

This is working great. I hope it helps our shop do better now. Thank You!

Baby Swift

Great app, very easy ot use and super effective!!

Sixty Nine Degree Golf

Fairly easy to set up. So far so good.

Twinkle Tootsies

Great so far. Still getting the hang of it.

Previous 1 3