Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery

by Marsello

Increase sales & prevent abandoned carts with pop-ups & emails

My Kids Learning Zone

Very easy to use and navigate. Very good app! Would recommend to anyone that wants some extra sales!

Women Era

Great app, just gives what you need. by far my best app. Surely recommended to boost your sales within minutes

Paper Not Foil

We used this App to help with a high abandoned cart rate. Within the first two weeks we have recovered ~$600 in orders, which is a huge ROI considering the monthly cost.

Light And Bubble

At the beggining, I had some issues with the app and the support team knew how to solve the problem. The app is working properly now. I recommend this app!

yoga-supreme.com

I use this app to recover sales and so far it has recovered approx. $87 in sales. It is relatively simple to use but I wish I can open and revise more than on store at a time. When I have more than 1 store open it gets all mixed up and changes out the logos and sometimes it changes out the font size and I can't change it back.

Unique Hookah Lounge

great service that actually works

Cowpresso Coffee Roasters

Very Easy to use and Utilize, however its hard to swallow for a company who does not desire to spend on many apps when opening a shopify account

Wavy Merch

So far its a great app. It sends out automated emails to abandoned carts, which has been successful thus far. A feature I would like to see implemented is analytics. A section that shows how much abandoned carts the app has recovered and how much money it generated. Once a week email isnt enough. Other than that the app is great.

Bestjewelstore

pls give option to setup email server, to avoid email going to promotion/spam/junk folder.

Slay Clothing

This is working great. I hope it helps our shop do better now. Thank You!

Previous 1 3