Membership Management Suite

Membership Management Suite | Reviews

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Recurring Payment, Members-Only Pages, Wholesale B2B Member

미국주식이야기

Best App & Best Support! Highly recommend! I have been using this app for more than a year now and am very satisfied with the app.

Thanks so much for the 5-star review 🌟

Friends of Blue Spring State Park

A little hiccup with getting API keys set up, learning curve but all is good now. If you are getting error always check API keys. Rishav has been great and was extremely helpful with setup and answering questions.

November 26, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! 💓

Hearty Foods Market

I found the setup straight forward and the only thing I could see giving people confusion is setting up the payment gateway and testing. The aaa team has been extremely helpful in solving any and all issues, especially Rishav. They have been professional and trustworthy. Thanks for the help!

November 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're really glad that we could help you to set things up, and looking forward to seeing your business grow! ❤️

SysAdmin Tools

Very good service and much better use than the other membership apps.
They also dont mind adding custom stuff for you every now and then.

Toutestnoar

Easy to install, some configuration issues and bugs at first, but on several occasions the service was very fast and solved all my problems in less than 2 hours. I recommend it, as it allows me to manage my subscriptions on the sites easily and without too much cost.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review! This definitely inspires us to provide more quality products and services to our merchants. ✨💖

Aviata Sports - Goalkeeping Specialists

We had tried other membership options which were less than user-friendly and needed more of their apps to make it work. AAA Membership was easy to set up. When I needed help installing some of the liquid code they answered us within the hour and had the installation complete before the following day. Their communication was clear, professional, and prompt. We highly recommend giving AAA membership a try.

September 22, 2021

Thanks for sharing your kind words, we're thrilled to hear that you found setup easy and are already seeing the benefits of our membership app 🚀

FoodLove

This app solved our membership challenges. The support has been prompt and thorough always resulting in a solution to my issue or question. I totally recommend these guys!

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! We really appreciate it. 😊

AfterRetail

AAA Membership is the BEST membership in the app store. Don't bother with the other apps. AAA Membership works perfectly, and they provide excellent support and quickly. They have answered and continue to answer every single question or concern that I have had. After 6 weeks, I give it a 5+ rating.

August 19, 2021

Thanks so much for your review ✨ So glad to hear that our sales/onboarding team were able to help!

Traders Academy International

Overall, I'm happy with the functionality of the app, the prompt response from the customer service team and the swift action to rectify issues that I'd faced. It would be nice to have aesthetic design options for the form but otherwise it's a simple and functional membership platform suitable for business subscription services. Highly recommend.

August 19, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 💖 So glad to hear about your nice experience with our support team!

Aussie Accolades

Fast response of support, i really need this app for our membership site using shopify :) app recommended!

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖

Previous 1 3 4