4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration and efficient subscription management. It's praised for its user-friendly interface that allows customers to manage their own subscriptions, reducing customer service load. Many appreciate the proactive support team for their quick responses and guidance during setup. The app is free, customizable, and provides comprehensive expense analysis while ensuring data security through cloud integration.

September 9, 2023

I just installed it, and was checking it out. Almost immediately i get a whatsapp from someone from India checking on me and my installation. I'm all for support but this is a little too intrusive. I'm not even asking for help and trying to see if it's something I want. I didn't sign up for whatsapp communication.

The Art of Cross Stitch
Singapore
2 minutes using the app
July 12, 2023

I just installed this app from a recommendation and could not be more excited to have this in my toolbox to grow my business! The rep from Casa was walking me through the setup process for a different app they offer (google shopping) and immediately was super helpful in getting me going with helping to understand how a subscription service would work and getting it installed properly. This is a great option to add to your shopify store for any replenishable products you may carry to increase revenue and Bobby, their rep made this a breeze to setup and even gave me his direct line for future questions. Love this company, definitely add this one to your shop!

Worldly Finds
17 minutes using the app
August 8, 2023

I just installed this app today on my shopify website. I have run a few test orders and cancellations, everything went smoothly. It was easy to install and user friendly.

SeaPearlCandleCo.
40 minutes using the app
July 31, 2023

Tried a few different subscription apps and this one was the best and easiest to use and install by far! They had great support and jumped on a call to help me straight away also. Definitely recommend.

Cothu
New Zealand
25 minutes using the app
July 13, 2023

I recently encountered an issue with my website and their product, but the way they promptly addressed and resolved it truly impressed me. Definity recommend using! 5/5:)

Treat Rush
1 day using the app
August 2, 2023

Very impressed with the quick response from an agent. He helped me set up and get this going in less than 10 minutes. If it would have been up to me, it would have taken weeks to get going. Thank you!!

Johnny's Goods
August 10, 2023

Bobby with Tech Support was professional, kind and really helpful. Give him a raise. I will look for him again when i need assistance.

Sun Powered Girl
39 minutes using the app
August 25, 2023

A very useful app, the support has been very professional, thanks to Bobby, for his kindness and patience!

Glowsfy
Spain
August 8, 2023

Team very helpful. They took their time to help me set up the app although my internet connection was rubbish they were very patient with me. I really recommend this app.

SENSUAL BAE
About 2 hours using the app
August 19, 2023

10/10 customer service! Answered all my questions and shared his screen to demonstrate what I needed to do!

Nose Dive aromas