Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Concept är

Great app, all is working smooth. Jon on customer support helped fast and very kind. We are satisfied.

Restube EU

Awesome! Great App, we are happy to scale our business with Referral Candy. First Referral is made :) Jon Helped me great as support!

FIX LINENS

Great Customer service! JC was super helpful and patient. I am excited to try this out when I launch my site in a couple of weeks.

Teacher Happies

I would love to be able to create my own referral code to use with influencers, but JC helped me understand how to make my idea work for now! I have enjoyed this app, and so have the customers! Response time was quick!

Do it Center Online

La mejor aplicación para atraer nuevos clientes a través de clientes de tu tienda. Su soporte es de primera. Karen siempre está disponible para cualquier consulta o resolver algún problema. Lo recomiendo.

ShopSystem

Great app, great support. Easy to install and configure. Works as it have to. Hard to get a high conversion rate, but I guess we have to investigate more.

4U.wine

Customer service (Karen Manuel) was incredible helpful, kind and fast with my issues. She deserves 5 stars.

McKinley & Paget

Always appreciate live-help with the setup of these things. Looking forward to seeing how my customers respond.

naifcare.com

Not using the app yet, but Dwight answered all of my questions within 5 min. No concerns anymore. Thanks a lot!

Zigarrenschweiz Online Zigarren Boutique

We are working on setting up the app and Karen was very helpful in answering our questions. The response was quick and to the point. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 131 132