Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Customer acquisition through referrals and affiliate marketing

shrimps

We downloaded this app to try the refer to a friend option. It does integrate well, there is no need of extra coding unless you want to customise the interfaces a bit more. It does integrate with Mailchimp, but haven't quite understood yet if it syncs the info automatically or you have to push them every time. The support team is quite helpful, I spoke to Dwight to get help with the Mailchimp integration part.

Niyok Natural Cosmetics

Well I guess a HUGE problem with shopify apps is that you find yourself in a new app and it massively lacks customer support. Not Referral Candy. I kicked them an e-mail and these people are really on it! They instantly helped me our with everything in such a professional manner! Finally someone understands excellent customer service. No bs, no bla bla just straight excellent assistance! Cheers

Ninepine AB

I received 10/10 support from Benz Jalali! She had answers to all my questions and helped me with the setup. Excited to get started on using the product to see if it works for us.

Class Mathematics

Customer support was fantastic - had 1 (but truthfully 1000) questions and Mardie was supurb in answering the. Thanks Mardie

Mise

Wonderful app and customer service! Derek was my customer rep and he was extremely helpful. Highly suggested.

MUNICIPAL

We recently launched our Referral Candy program and had some confusion about the back-end settings. Karen was very attentive and helped me quickly sort out the issues we were having. She spent time sending customers their discount codes and making sure we were set up from here on out. Thank you again, Karen!

Tobias & the Bear

We had some issues with integrating to our email provider but Derek was super helpful at fixing them for us. Excited to see referrals start to come through!

Sola Wood Flowers

Great app, great service, excited to see the outcome over the weeks to come. Thanks again, Meagan for your help!

Skyba Socks

Great customer service! Mardie was very helpful in getting this setup. I highly recommend trying this app.

Boogie Bikes

I received excellent support and options to get done what I think it will take to really grow my business and get word of mouth advertising really going!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 136 137