Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

The referral program you can fully customise and brand

All Girl Shave Club

We just migrated our Referral Candy program over to Shopify from another platform and Derek was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. He literally made it seamless for us, and was always quick to reply if we had any questions along the way. Would definitely recommend!

Bess and George

We have just integrated Referral Candy, so this review is for the ease of integration and the customer service from Derek...he was helpful in advising on the best way to setup our program, and always provided quick feedback. Very responsive!

BioWaveGO

Just integrating the app. Seems very easy to use and good customer service by Karen at the company.

leMel designs

The customer service for this app is amazing! They walked me through how to get better website placement for the app and create a call to action. Tippy in customer service also was very helpful in informing me how to get the best use of the app for my business!

Brummelli

We are currently trying out Referral Candy and are pleased with how easily the app integrates with Mailchimp. Our advocates are aware of the referral program. Tomas has been helpful in advising and recommending the best way to setup our program and provided a quick easy to understand training.

Erin Draper

We haven't launched our referral program yet, but have been getting help from Tippy in setting it up. He is terrific! Very responsive and knowledgeable. 5 stars to Tippy!

Vivo Life

We use referral candy for our refer a friend scheme, it's very easy to use and does what we need. Their customer support are very responsive and happy to help - particularly Benz and Tippy!

GetBounce

Honestly, the best customer service and technical support I've ever experience. Tippy is my new point person for all my referral and affiliate programs. Thank you!

Azah

Great app! Tom from their customer success team was very helpful, guided me through the whole process step by step and cleared all my doubts.

Aromatology

Amazing app!! Their online support was really helpful - especially Tippy!! Hes the best :) I wanted to find out how to put their widget on one of their pages and their online support walked me through every step! Amazing! 5/5!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48