Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Blackwell Supply Co.

Great customer service. Helped me get through setup and a few issues I was having..................................

She cares.

Customer service on point. For the moment I just did the set up, and I love all the functionalities of the app! Can't wait to use it :)

Mamaway Malaysia

The customer service, Tom was very helpful. He explained things well and were very willing to help!

Jody's Popcorn

The support I received was professional and helpful! While there was some confusion at first we were able to figure out the best way to find a solution to our problem. Good work!

We Are Feel

Derek was awesome and super helpful! Great service! Referral Candy is easy to use and very user friendly.

hydraAROMATHERAPY

Very user-friendly interface. Simple to set up and get going while still deep enough to provide customizable options. Lorraine was super helpful and helped me figure out a way to do what I needed. Highly recommend if considering and it fits your needs.

Mvmar

I don't usually leave reviews but Lorraine was outstanding. She was competent and knew the answers to pretty much every question I threw at her. Very patient too. Amazing support.

Keto Krisp™

I have only been using this app for 1 week, but have fully setup the campaign and am extremely pleased how user friendly it was while also incredibly robust. In addition, the customer service (Benz Jalali) was super quick and helpful. A+ to Benz!

Perky Perky

Customer support is amazing. While the app doesn't intuitively do what I want it to do, Derek was awesome at helping me find a solution that works well. I really appreciated his help!

ilo ilo

Jon was super helpful and very quick to respond!
ReferralCandy is great for us, only thing missing is the possibility to customize the widget.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85