Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Tactical Edge Hobbies

Adam helped me out with restricting codes for certain categories in our listing. He was fantastic and made the process very easy to understand and complete. Thanks Adam! A+++

KH DISTRIBUTION

Dwight helped me with unlinking my Klaviyo account. I appreciate what you all at Referral candy. Keep it up Dwight!

Around The Table

Loved working with Dwight to find the right solution for my business. It’s great to work with someone who understands the needs of small business. Thx so much for your advice.

DasGeburtsposter.de

The support is great. I´ve some questions, which takes a lot of time to discuss in the chat, i think. So the support was via google meet, was very good and all my questions get answered. Great.

A Box of Stories

Benz has been hugely helpful getting our integration with ReCharge working smoothly - to the extent they've gone and redone aspects of their flow and the associated training material. So good to be able to offer referral discounts on both one-off and subscription products! Thanks!

Natalie Borton

I've certainly had some frustrations with Referral Candy over the years, but I will say I think they are continuing to improve and have great customer service. Tomas helped me figure out a big issue with customizing my referral theme and was a huge help. I like that it's easy to get in touch with someone whenever I have a problem.

Stylish AF Fitness Co

Setup really straightforward, lots of customisation options. Really great plug-n-play functionality although I would have liked to see Instagram Stories as a customer sharing option. Sent out invites to existing customers the same day of setup. Haven't had a referral sale through yet but customer service was on point too - thanks Karen!

KENT | super natural basics

Derek was so helpful in getting us started! We look forward to getting this set up with our Klaviyo integration. Great, flexible and customizable app!

Tempdrop

This program has run very well for us. Customer support has always been excellent. Highly recommended.

Havoc

A massive thanks to Derek, he has been so helpful as I took over the Referal Candy program for Havoc and I used to have a lot of doubts that Derek kindly answer for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 105 106