Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

nura AU

I had some issues with setup and was able to speak to Dwight on Live Chat which resulted in him doing a video call with me. He was very helpful and was able to resolve all 3 of my problems in less than 10 mins. I've used other apps that I have taken days to get a response, this is the best customer service experience yet. Well done Dwight!

We're glad Dwight was able to help! - Tom

nura EU

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Dwight know! - Tom

nura UK

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. — Dwight

Recess

Dwight was very helpful. She suggested ways to improve performance for our current setup! Thank you.

Thank you for your kind words. Dwight will be delighted to hear it! - Tom

nura US

We're glad Dwight was able to help! - Tom

flumpliving

Amazing support, Cris helps us with some custom implementation. Nice UI, easy to setup...............

September 15, 2021

Wow! Thanks for the feedback! If you need further help, just let us know. ✌ - Cris

Scentiskin.com

I had an issue with installing code for the app so I reached out to Mardie who replied immediately. She was very friendly and helpful and had my issue solved in no time. Thanks Mardie, much appreciaed.

September 15, 2021

Many thanks again for the review and please feel free to write to us if there is anything else. - Mardie

SmileLife IE

Overcharged due to a customer having the order cancelled and then created again. Reached out to referral candy about this clearly being an identical customer and they responded back saying a refund couldn't be processed.

September 12, 2021

Hey there, thanks for bringing this up. What you described does seem problematic. Let me get with my team to see how we can get this sorted. Please standby, we will be reaching out soon!

**UPDATE**
Hi again, we completed our review of the concern you raised and found that a problem with how your store integrated with ReferralCandy caused the duplicates in question. We can help you correct this. I've sent you an email with more details and would love to get on call to get everything sorted. Meantime, a refund is on it's way. I apologize for the experience and hopefully you can give us another try. - Derek

Upper Park Disc Golf

Katherine was incredibly helpful and patient with my endless questions! She reviewed the integration with our Shopify store and confirmed that I had set up our first referral program correctly and had some great tips for things to add. Thank you so much!

September 13, 2021

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Katherine know! - Tom

PegaNatur

Ich habe die APP reaktivieren müssen und über den Chat-Support sehr gute und schnelle Hilfe von JC bekommen. Er hat klar und eindeutig mir die notwendigen Schritte erklärt und somit in wenigen Minuten das Problem gelöst. Super. Weiter so.

September 13, 2021