Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Track customer referrals and pay out rewards automatically

TushBaby

Works great, we get so many referral sales from it and it's all automated so we don't have to do much at all! Super happy and they have good support!

Tiffinly

This app helped me implement a customer referral program in no time. It's early days yet but it's a huge time saver for what could have been a time-consuming development and monitoring exercise. Special call out to Tomas from Customer Support has been really helpful and patient. resolving my queries through to resolution.

Project EVO

Thanks to Karen for helping me navigate the testing and set up process and answering all my many questions. :)

Seafood Crate

Lorraine at Referral Candy has been stellar in her support. Everyone there is great with support. It's one of the major reasons why we continue using Referral Candy despite the many alternatives out there! Great app and fantastic service

Sang-e-meel Publications

We have just started using this app and it seems quite promising so far. But the reason I wanted to write this is because of the fantastic customer support. Customer onboarding is undoubtedly an important step and we had a few questions.

Karen from customer support was extremely helpful and answered all our questions in detail.

Great experience so far!

P L A N E T // N U S A

We still need to work on optimizing this - but Derek from Referral Candy is quick to reply and help us out.

Compliment

Very powerful app and easy to integrate with Recharge and Shopify. Derek of support team was of great help despite my shitload of questions ! Totally recommended

oyunstudio

I wanted to find out more information about ReferralCandy, and the support
team was very helpful. Lorraine gave me information to the questions I asked

Emma & Noah GmbH

I just installed the app and the customer support helped me with every detail of the integration. Great app and service!

Reprise Activewear

This app was super easy to setup (way shorter than another referral program I tried) and I received really great and timely support for the questions I did have! Excited to get the campaign up and running and start seeing a return!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71