Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Track customer referrals and pay out rewards automatically

Nuvothera™

Referral Candy is great. Tippy has been extraordinary in helping us to understand the use of Referral Candy and to accelerate our learning curve to get set up. Tippy is very knowledgeable and a terrific trainer. He made the process seem effortless.

The Skin Deep

Just finished speaking to Referral Candy's Tippy and he was great at helping us navigate all the questions we had and pointing us to the places and resources we needed. Very happy with Referral Candy's customer service so far!

Scot Facer Proctor Fine Art Photography--Photos with a Story

This app has significantly increased our sales by allowing us to utilize influencers. Not only is the app great, but the customer support is prompt and so helpful. I worked with Karen, and she was so kind and patient with all of my questions. Great experience!

Kalumi

WOW, I'm in AWE at how helpful Dwight at this company just was, offering over-the-phone assistance getting me all set up on the program. I have to admit I was having some difficulties at first connecting this app to my recharge to be able to offer to subscribers only and Dwight emailed me back right away and offered a google hangout to share my screen and walk me through every step. He knew the app inside and out, was fast at solving my issues and even went above and beyond to make sure I understood by showing me how to view the changes he was helping me make to the customization, etc. Well done Referral candy for caring about proving stellar customer service!

FORMAL FRIDAY

Haven't used the app, but if it's anywhere near the quality of their customer support it must be the best app on the planet - even in the universe.

theMSAG

Can't really comment on the quality of the app yet, as we just started using it - but I just got some great customer support from Derek. Prompt response, very friendly, even threw in a gif. 10/10 would ask for help again.

familygiftsco

Derek was very helpful making my referral program working! Looking forward in using this program more to boost my referral sales!

Blended For You

Hi, we're only a month in so hard to say from a revenue generation POV. We are very happy with the support (Lorainne was awesome) and look forward to seeing it translate into sales. Thank you

ilmioviaggioanewyork

Great help from Jon! Super nice guy and very helpful!
The app is nice and easy enough to implement. Cool!

Beddyly

Big ups to Derek. he helped me a lot for my question. The app didn't allow me to change the layout of the embedded sign up page but i am really happy with the custom service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73