Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Brochu Walker

Lorraine Garcia assisted me reset my password, she was very helpful. Thank you so much for your help Lorraine!

Bubble Tea Club

Great service by Benz. Highly recommend scheduling in a call after you sign up. Referral candy has given us a few extra thousand in sales per month. Definitely worth the money.

BlackGoldVape

Currently the app isn't paying out referral bonuses to customers which makes the app useless. Customer service disabled ability to chat with them.

Moasure

Excellent App - good way to get a referral campaign up an running in a short amount of time.

I have a support call scheduled with the team to get further ideas to improve my campaign performance. Really useful and insightful call, that delivered some very valuable tips, that I will be trialling. Both Desmond and Derek were very helpful and knowledgable.

Enhanced Recovery Drink

Jon did a great job answering all of our questions. Thank you very much for all of the assistance. We highly recommend the app.

MUKK

DWIGHT was really helpful in answering my questions when our team needed the support. We are new in using Referral Candy, and we are already liking it!

Natuviva

Dwight was really helpful in getting me to learn about the software. It is much simpler than what I thought it would be. I am really looking forward to try this software out and hoping it will increase my sales!

TuxMat.ca

Just got started with this today and Karen's been awesome with helping me through all the questions I had about set up. Thanks!

Tales and Tails GmbH

Even though we are still checking this app out to see if everything works for us, the staff is very helpful. Karen helped me today to figure out how to integrate referral candy with Klaviyo.

Rufus Club

Unfortunately, finally we didn't work with them because we need a very picky process. But Dwight and all the Referral team has done an amazing job. we really hope that they can develop soon the solution that we need so we can start working together.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 97 98