Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Track customer referrals and pay out rewards automatically

Da'Dude By YoungHair

Kudos to Karen for the quick and brilliant support! Nice app plus awesome support team, couldn't ask for anything better. Thanks again!

Cheesies

Derek, he's a superstar. Was able to help me swiftly resolve an issue, and his communication was quick and informative. Very pleased to know that not only is it a great app, but it has a great team behind it too.

Third & Main

Derek was great in answering all of our setup and integration questions! We haven't used the app yet, but are eager to get started.

Savor Fresh Group

I had some questions about customizing elements of the app and Tippy was very helpful. The time difference between us had him online with me at 3 am his time to accommodate my schedule. The app is wonderful, but the customer service is even better.

Dolls so Real Inc

Fast response live! Loved the quick reply on chat. I am new to this and that means everything! Thank you so much!

Lifestyles Coffee

Awesome service! Tippy was great help gave me some upgrades for free to make my campaign run way smoother! Great service! Looking forward to rolling this out!

Petion

Derek's support is super helpful and explanatory so he sorted out the problems for me. And we are excited about how ReferralCandy can help boost our affiliate sales!

HD Mask USA

Jon's support was quick, kind and very efficient, allowing our brand to set up a referral program that suits our needs and valuing a long-term relationship. Much appreciated!

Playbrush GmbH

we are using referral candy for a quite some time and had plenty of questions which Tippy have been resolved. I'm looking forward to using this platform in the months to come!

Misfits Box

I am using this app from last 30 days and had plenty of questions which Tippy have been resolved. I'm looking forward to using this platform in the months to come!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65