Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Beerfunding

I love this application and the customer service is incredibly good... Thank you Tomas for all your help.

TinyWorlds

The support I received from Jon was great! Jon answered my questions patiently. Thank you very much.

May 7, 2021

So glad I was able to help. Thanks and be sure to write us if you need anything else. -- Jon D.

Devon + Lang

The support that I have received from Derek and the rest of the team has been great. I have seen this app generate sales for us, and I plan on continuing to use it in the future.

May 6, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Derek will be delighted to hear it! - Bryan B.

IZAAK AZANEI

I just downloaded Referral Candy and so far it's good. I had to contact their support team for some minor help and I was lucky to get assisted by Benz. She's super helpful and smart. I offered a good deal for my other website which I think is cool - surely will be in touch once I decided to use the app for my other site.

May 6, 2021

Thank you for the five stars! Reach out any time! - Benz J.

PatchworkPet

Lorainne was amazing! She helped me fix a quick issue i was having with uploading past customers to invite them to the referral plan. She was thoughtful and fast acting in getting my problem fixed. Thanks Lorraine!

May 6, 2021

Thanks for the review! We're glad Lorraine was able to help! - Bryan B.

Novashine

Great app! Easy to set up and use! Love the different types of referral program you can choose and manage.

May 3, 2021

Thanks for the review! If you want to know more, we have a section on Case Studies for our website (or just Google "ReferralCandy Case Study!)

Santivia - Your Way To Good Health

Tom Koetz, my success manager has been really helpful in helping me set up my affiliate and referral program. It's all new to me and Tom has patiently explained each step with me via email and several phone calls. I tried setting up with another service provider and the support with Referral Candy's Tom is far superior. His response time, patience and thoroughness are much appreciated.

April 30, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, this made my day 😃 -- Tom K.

SkinBioCare

Estoy configurando la app y tenía algunos problemas con las traducciones, contacté con el soporte técnico y han respondido al segundo, solucionado mi problema en menos de 1 minuto. 100% recomendable.
Gracias Tomas!

April 30, 2021

Gracias! Feel free to reach out if you need anything else. -- Tom K.

Closca Design

Tom Koetz was really helpful through all the process. Thank you Tom for your assistance all this time!

April 30, 2021

So glad I was able to help. Thanks and be sure to write us if you need anything else. -- Tom K.

Castle & Kite

Dwight and Tomas just helped us with some questions we had while we were setting up the program. Dwight and Tomas were quick to respond, very helpful and professional. Thanks guys!

April 30, 2021

I agree, Dwight and Tomas are awesome 👍 I will let them know and thank you for your review! -- Bryan B.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 139 140