Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

COTY Family & Friends Sale 2020

In order to do a separate campaign for the same store, there was a need to delete all of the advocates at one time without deleting my account. Dwight assisted me in making sure the engineering team at Referral Candy was able to do this in a timely fashion (before the start of the campaign) without the need for deleting my account. Thanks, Dwight, for being so prompt and helpful!

Hay Chix

I had a couple issues with our Referral Candy App- I reached out and Mardie got back to me with a quick solution. Thank you for your assistance, Mardie. It's not often you come across good customer service anymore.

Blvck Ldn

I have questions on how to implement the app and the support, John, patiently helped me. I am now implementing it to my store.

StyleAlum

I am very excited to see what the app will do to help my business. I had a great call today with Derek Benito at Referral Candy. He walked me through my account to see where I could make improvements and helped me add the widget to the home page. He was so helpful and encouraging. I can't wait to see what happens now that he is helping me!

Enecta.it

Great Customer service, Tom helped me quickly with some formatting and tex issues.
The app is working fine.

Peridot Pure

We are presently in the set-up stage of our Store and I have reached out twice and both times I received excellent service. Both Lorraine and Karen were extremely helpful and answered my questions fully.

Kendamil

Still early on with the App and haven't used it in full yet, but Derek has been great. Will leave another review when I've tested it in full

WunderTree

We've been using Referral Candy for a few weeks now and so far it's boosting our sales greatly. I love their chat support - the team have been super responsive and helpful when I've had small questions about the setup!

Love Yourself

Amazing app and best support I've ever received from Tom Koetz! Thank you for being so kind and helpful, Tom! I very much appreciate it!

Okolo

Great support, specially from JC. It is a trusted app provider and I feel really supported. Happy to continue using the app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 120 121