Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Track customer referrals and pay out rewards automatically

Austin and Kat

TIPPY did an amazing job walking me through how to make sure referrals were linked to the proper customer. Really wonderful to have that kind of support so readily available.

loffi.cc

Haven't gone live yet, but Karen was an absolute superstar helping me get everything in working order.. alway the most important part of any app... getting to know how to us it quickly!

Allende

Derek was super useful programming the app. Still haven’t tried it out but definitely looks promising.

Elia Lingerie

I had a few issues with setting up the account, and contacted the support team. Jon was amazing and prompt to help us ! Nice app with very intuitive features and excellent support.

KEGELBELL

Derek helped me navigate the app by doing a Loom video. That made a big difference. Thanks. I wish there was a tutorial for the referring customers on what to expect and how to expect it. It seems we need to provide more language in the email, but as it is still a bit vague what the referring customer experience will be it is hard for me to create the documentation to support the referring customer's experience.

Tiny Organics

I just had a great on-boarding session with Tippy! He not only walked me through the app, but provided a lot of insight into referral marketing for online retailers. I feel comfortable contacting him going forward with any questions that I may have. YAY! Thank you!

Wynwood Dog Food Co.

Lorraine Garcia helped answer my questions as I figured out how to use the app for the first time. Excellent support! Super quick, patient, and knowledgable.

Tout cuit

Best referral app for Shopify, period. We've successfully implemented referral candy to our store after trying several other apps that did not meet our needs. Referral Candy is well designed and easy to work around. The whole thing was implemented by marketers and did not require any lines of code, which is great. It's impressive to see how easy it is to install and get going. Our store is in two languages, and it was easy to work around and make the referral program work for both languages.

Lastly, I want to point out that customer service is excellent. I chatted a couple of times with the support team and they had answers to all my questions in a few seconds. Karen, Lorraine Jon and Derek were all genuinely nice people who solved my problems in a few seconds. The support team is super quick and accessible. 10/10 would install again!

dresst

This ap works well when it's a basic promotion (i.e.: "Give 15, Get 15"). If you're wanting to do anything beyond this, it becomes challenging and manual.

I found their customer service reps quick and efficient. However, what's frustrating is them hounding you at the end of every conversation to leave a review. I'd highly recommend ReferralCandy revise their approach in asking for reviews as it comes off annoying and somewhat taints an otherwise positive experience.

KZ of Sweden

I talked to Tippy D. in the support team and he help me with everything and was very kind.
Looking forward to start the Referral Candy app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61