Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

The referral program you can fully customise and brand

Eco-Vegan

I've been using this app for some time now and it's been a great product for my business. Customer service is great too, I recently had a matter that Tomas helped me with and he made it such a pleasure, informing me along the way until it was resolved. Thank you

Beauty Food

Relatively easy to set-up, good functionality and great support who get back to you quickly - particularly from Tomas!

Chief Bar

Seems pretty great so far! We've already had our first referral and I like the functionality and customisation options. Great support too

Old Whippersnapper's Natural Handmade Manly Soaps

Jon @ Referral Candy did a fantastic job guiding me on a few setup issues, and also helped edit one of their features. Very pleased with the work done!

The Lip Bar

I created a program using this service and had many questions along the way. Jon was always super helpful and replied to me really fast each time! He really strived to make sure I was understanding the set-up process and even offered to help by getting in touch with our developer.

ZAAP

I used this app. Its very user friendly aap and Support team is also perfect in their job. Awesome.....

[M]EATBETTER

Great app, lot of features and easy to use. But the best part of working with this app is the SUPPORT ! Amazing support, very very helpful - DEREK overdelivered, he gave me waaaaay more than what I asked for and that was awesome ! Never had such a good support from any other shopify app. Keep it up Guys and take care of my buddy DEREK !

storets.com

Excited to use the app! So far, the integration process went super smooth with the help of Dwight! Thank you! Can't wait to see how the app unfolds~

OURDETOX - Din genvej til en sundere livstil

Good service DWIGHT - You're the man! ;)

I need to write 100 characters, so i want to let you know how Beautiful you are as well :D

JUNO & Co - Beauty without BS

Derek was super helpful giving us insights and explaining how to improve our current Referral Candy setup. We had tons of questions and he answered them promptly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55