ReferralCandy

ReferralCandy

by ReferralCandy

Set up a referral program in minutes and make sharing sweeter

Champ Chest

New to this APP - so far customer service is ON POINT. Tippy was very helpful and patient with me while I had technical difficulties. Thanks

The Reset

Was so stressed after i installed the app not knowing what my next steps were.. Tippy from Referral candy got in touch with me and guided me through the entire process.. after the call it was a piece of candy to complete the setup.... Thank you guys so much..

Hayden Rowe Candle Co.

I haven't yet used the app. The set up instructions are basically non-existent although the customer service people did their best to help set up. Not sure if it will work for my business past the free trial period.

sweatWELLth

Have not yet implemented the platform yet on our site, but the customer service team (Karen) has been very helpful in answering some initial set up questions.

Sun & Swell Foods

Thanks for the help, Tippy! Very responsive and patient -- I appreciate the attentiveness and personal touch.

DMG SHOP

非常感谢 Tippy D.的帮助,我的英语不好,但是他回复的非常快,而且非常的有耐心。虽然已经是下班时间了,但是他还是给予了我很耐心的帮助,用了将近一个小时的时间。我所有的问题都得到了解决。ReferralCandy真的很好用,相信它会帮助我增加很多的用户和销量。推荐给大家!!!

wolvestuff

I just downloaded Referralcandy and my experience has been amazing. I worked with Tippy to setup my account, and understand how the referral campaigns work. I'm much more confident with the app, and I know that I can reach out and get help when I need it. Thank you so much!

IntelliSkin

I just started using this app and so far it has been a delight. I've been working with Tippy to get my bearings. I feel so comfortable now and could not have done it without their help.

Industville

Just installed the app, so far it seems very user friendly and the customer support is 5 stars. Look forward to see it working. Thanks Tippy!

Wall Street Wears Gold Teeth

Super Application et le plus important est le Support Merci beaucoup Tippy ( Conatct Support Team ) Il m'aidé beaucoup avec les différents moyens de communication pour régler mon problème . Je recommande vivement cette application
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36