Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Body And Mind Shop

So far our experience has been great. After a Skpye all with Ferry I now know how the Referral Candy system works and am really excited to see how it will increase sales in my store!! Watch this space for more positive info. Thanks Ferry for all your input, laughter and patience. It's friendliness like this that really motivates one to use the product to its maximum capacity.

Msm Test

Appreciate Benjamin's prompt support on all matters. We recommend.

Boutique Wines

Hi Referral Candy!

I sent out a campaign this past week to 800+ customers. This was my second campaign so I am still relatively inexperienced with operating the referral program. I tested the email and all the links after I sent the email out and nothing was working. I felt terrible at that moment because I thought I might have sent out over 800 emails that didn't work. I contacted referral candy support and immediately got help. Karen M. and Benjamin B. spent over 5 days helping me figure out what was wrong! The email works fine now. I have had nothing but top notch customer care from this company (sometimes my contact is Eugene and he is very helpful as well!). So thanks to the referral candy team for providing a great service and awesome customer care!!

Matthew C.

The Primp Club 2

I'm extremely impressed with the customer service at ReferralCandy. Jon has been awesome in providing me flexibility and time in implementing ReferralCandy onto my site. Instead of being charged per month, as I expected, Jon delayed any payment until I got up and running. What was most impressive is that I was notified before I was about to be charged again, providing me a heads up. I thought this was a pretty great thing to do. It shows that you put your customers first. Thanks

The Wine Beagle

Very impressive customer service from Karen in the support team. Thanks!

Clouds Stars

I was blown away by the service from Ferry Gabriel! He spent over two hours on the phone with me and we got the app up and running and added over 8000 names from our mailchimp list. We haven't seen any referral orders yet, but we've seen a ton of referrals from Referral Candy so just crossing our fingers that the orders start coming in. Please hold on to Ferry - he is a gem!

Staavias

These guys have excellent customer service! I've only just started my trial and so far so good. Would definitely recommend this app. App is straightforward and easy to navigate. Awesome app guys!

Gardelli Specialty Coffees

Great support, fast, precise. And I also love this app, it does what you need to run a successful referral campaign.

New Vision Nutritio

Very Helpful. Thanks Guys, look forward to using the app.

Theutlab

We love the APP and the Customer Service! :)

Very easy to use and their Customer Service team answers our queries promptly.

Highly recommended.