Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

Tweak Slumber

The livechat support is great - Karen was quick and efficient in helping me with my query and getting our referral scheme up to scratch. Referral Candy is great value for money when compared to other referral platforms out there.

Focallure Beauty

Great app with great support. I will highly recommend it. They helped us integrate with several apps and done it effortlessly.

Welly Bottle

Great app and great customer service! I had 2 issues on separate occasions that were both quickly resolved by Tippy. He was awesome to work with and I definitely recommend the app.

tuly

I downloaded the app and a guy named Tippy helped me. Excellent and courteous service answered quickly and patiently.

Your Super

Awesome customer service! Thank you Derek for your time, explanations and for valuing my feedback :) talk soon! ;)

Liv's Leggings

Great customer service! Jon was super helpful, and replied to my questions really quickly.

The app is easy to setup

Charlie's Soap Canada

Although I haven't used the app yet, so far the installation and set-up were straightforward and easy. Derek from customer service quickly responded to my queries and walked me through the platform once it was installed. When I had a question he couldn't answer, he made sure to find out the information for me immediately after our call. I am hopeful that this app will be a great fit for our store.

Komuso Design

We have been using Referral Candy for a very short time and I love that anytime I have a question or doubt as to how to use the back end, Tippy is always there to help with the best attitude and suggestions. He honestly makes it super easy to navigate Referral Candy. Highly recommend this App and if Tippy can help, you're good!

Pip Lancets

Tippy was very helpful! I had a question about how to change some settings and he did a good job walking me through the process. So far the app has been very good.

DISPARD

Tippy was so good helping me, Im triying the app and I like it! I think that it has a lot of potential. Thanks again Tippy!