Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Kurafuchi

I’ve been using this for a few months and I’m very underwhelmed by the results. Encountered an issue with the referral code not being generated. The support said it was a bug from a few days prior which they had since fixed, but clearly their "fix" didn’t generate the code and the problem was still there. I think it’s fair to say they should have notified me of this major bug when I inquired about this exact feature just two days prior.

A big issue is that the app is not responsive or mobile-friendly at all and since all our influencers are on mobile, it doesn’t look good.

I invested quite a lot of time in the setting up & getting familiar with this complicated app, and at a rate of 89$ a month, this has been a huge waste of resources. I’m done. Will be waiting for a better app to come along.

Car Guy Supplies

We have been using Refersion for the past 5 months and have had nothing but problems. The app is very buggy and never seems to be working properly. I have worked for years to build lasting relationships with my affiliate partners and the Refersion software has been randomly giving and then taking away commissions putting my integrity into question. Unforutanly after several commission issues, I can no longer trust this app and will be looking into different options.

selfieclothing

it's been a mess trying to get my affiliate program up and running. not entirely refersions fault but mainly payment rails but they have an integration with them and assigned me a contact at payment rails that just stopped answering after a while instead of assigning someone on their end to my case. so. I give up.

can app developers these days stop contacting me personally after I've written a review btw? just waiting for it to happen every time I write a review that isn't 5 stars. I have to start putting a disclaimer on every review that I will change my rating to a 1 if they do.

oh this is the reviews, I thought I was blogging.

do people still write blogs btw?

that's all for now.

麻.app®

Excellent app for affiliates if you want something easy and simple to operate. The team helped me get set up and ready to go in no time at all. Thanks, Emma!

Coordinated Cuties

Nick in support REALLY helped me out. I was struggling for literally hours and trying to set up my affiliate payouts and mostly I just kinda discovered new error codes. He helped me quickly and efficiently so I didn't waste any more additional time to my sites launch date. So wonderful having service like that! It helps so much when you're not 100% savy just yet.

Honey Stem

Wow, Nick is amazing. The app looks great, so I was really hoping it would work with my third party payment gateway. Unfortunately, it didn't... at first! Then Nick from their support came in clutch and helped me set everything up, so it's working perfectly now. Great app, even better support.

RevReiRem

So far, so good. Customer service with Oliver is on point and looking forward to getting this app in full throttle with our shop! :)

Patrick

Rogue Rider Industries

App works great, and the customer service is top notch. They respond very quickly and are very helpful!

GNARBOX

We've only just started using Refersion, but thus far getting it set up, while somewhat complicated (we have 2 stores and an IP redirect), was aided by the fantastic support team, namely Nick. Nick was super patient while we worked through issues getting everything going, given the complexity, and largely did the work for us. It's true, you do get what you pay for, and I'd recommend Refersion based on the level of excellent customer support alone :)

Curly Crown Crew

Andre was top notch! Some apps drag their feet to install their code to your site but this went swiftly!

Hope to add additional positive customer service & user experience reviews in the future.