Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Rogue Rider Industries

App works great, and the customer service is top notch. They respond very quickly and are very helpful!

GNARBOX

We've only just started using Refersion, but thus far getting it set up, while somewhat complicated (we have 2 stores and an IP redirect), was aided by the fantastic support team, namely Nick. Nick was super patient while we worked through issues getting everything going, given the complexity, and largely did the work for us. It's true, you do get what you pay for, and I'd recommend Refersion based on the level of excellent customer support alone :)

Curly Crown Crew

Andre was top notch! Some apps drag their feet to install their code to your site but this went swiftly!

Hope to add additional positive customer service & user experience reviews in the future.

Color Pop Casual

This app is a great tool and Nick was very helpful and polite! He was pretty quick to answer all my questions and always made sure I knew he was there for any future questions. He created a good experience with this app.

arabellahair.com

service is so great, thank you about that, app is easy to use though.and all matched.thank you for such a great job

The Clean Earth Project

Andre was awesome! very helpful in setting up my account and I am going to be asking him more questions soon..,, he just doesnt know it yet :)

excited to have this service integrated into my business!

thanks!

The Greenery Shop

Nick was amazing, He helped me solve a major problem with my account. He was so helpful and detailed it truly made my interacting with refersion a breeze.

Erazio

Really glad to observe the extend of concern Emma (your team member) shares. Look forward to the enthusiastic mentoring in future as well.

WEDNESDAYS PINK.

Love the Refersion app!! Olivier was super attentive and it was super easy to set up. I will definitely recommend this app to anyone with a shopify account.

Negative Ion shop

Just started so I don't have any experience with the tool yet. But amazing customer service. Great team and helpful staff. Nick, Thank you very much !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75