Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Track Brand Reps, Ambassadors, Influencer & Affiliate Programs

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

EUROGATOR LLC-Innovative Science

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I want to thank Jenna for clarifying all my questions regarding the conversions, affiliate link tracking, and use of discount codes/coupons. 5 stars rating :) Thanks
Adrian Buga

The R+R Collective

Location Australia

Have not fully used this app yet but up to now the customer service was tremendous, I had a few hiccups setting the account up from my end and reached out to customer service and a guy named John helped me get everything set up quickly and was really kind during the whole process.

House of Léon

So far so good. Andrew was incredibly helpful and answered all my questions well. The entire team has been very supportive. Excited to expand with them.

EVOLVh

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Refersion has amazing tracking power and their customer support is amazing! I especially appreciate the guidance I receive from our account manager, Jordy.

Worst Responders

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Aahlee was a huge help in getting our program setup, we've had excessive headaches in the past with other referral/affiliate programs that turned us off entirely. Refersion is definitely the most responsive, easiest to use, and most helpful to setup. Looking forward to growing together.

Pain Care Labs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I forget how helpful the chat function is - anytime I can't easily find something, I pose the question and receive a helpful reference immediately, followed by a live chat with someone who assures I have a solution.

Starbond

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use this app to manage our affiliate program. It works really well with our needs. PLUS, the chat support is really great. Diana and her team, really help us resolve issues and get things going!

anydoggo

Eugene was very helpful. Love how fast they resolved my issue. Submitted my issue at night and they solved it the morning after.

Heart & Soil

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Andrew was AMAZING!!!!!! I am so thankful he came to the rescue. He was super helpful and kind regarding our issue.

NuEthix Formulations

Andrew was extremely helpful and helped get our affiliate code issue resolved almost immediately! Much appreciated!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94