Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

Mighty

Emma was fantastic and gave me great advice every step of the way. She even sent me a video so that I could easily resolve my issue.

ORLY

We are all very excited to get moving with Refersion, and the integration experience was simple and fast thanks to Emma. She was responsive and informed....a happy surprise considering some of the app vendors we have dealt with! Looking forward to working with the app and the company more!

Tacticalsoap.com

Love the app. Changed the game for us. Had a domain, and deep linking issue recently, and Emma got right back to me and gave me the fix. Thanks Emma! You are a Rock Star!!

Bikini on Demand

Thank you Emma for all your help we really appreciate everything. The app has already made our lives easier.

Crystal Bar Soap

(I never leave reviews but Emma gets a beer so I have too!) but truthfully, Emma is amazing and I am overall really impressed with the customer service and the platform.

Purephyto

Emma helped us get set up with our new scheme, she resolved all issues quickly and efficiently - amazing customer service!

unicornstarboutique

I used this app to help me get more customers and i would love to learn how to refer people so they can make a commission from me also and Emma was a great helper :)

Athena Curve

Amazing app.It helped me make my first sale,great collaboration.This is the app to use to grow your store very fast.

Neon & Co USA

Shakima has been a great help for setting up our account. Great customer service :) Thank you so much

Hat Heaven

Erica, Ashley, Shakima, and Emma all did a great job in getting me started on Refersion. If used right, I think the app will be a great way to supplement store revenue! Thanks again, Refersion! Looking forward to utilizing everything to its fullest, and also increase social media presence.