Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

BeNN Nutrition

I use this app for the ambassador who endorse my brand on instagram, in the aim to track the sells made thanks to you, and give them back some free product from my store. The app is not very intuitive for me (I don't use that kind of app a lot) so Erik checked some details for me, and now everything is ok ! Thank you !!

Last Best Store

So far this app has been absolutely everything I need it to be, and is very easy to figure out. The couple times I have had to email support it has been handled with haste (thanks Emma!) and TOP TIER customer support tactics. Fantastic company. Highly recommended

Heavenluxe

Great app for our store reviews. Emma has been very helpful and patient with our requirements for Refersion! :)

Berry Fit Company

I’m a new user for Affiliate marketing but Emma was a big help and was right there when I needed help!

ElixrMED.com

I used this app to help get our company out there. I really like how easy it is to use. Its worked well for us so far and it was really easy to setup and use... Emma was a super huge help. Really appreciate this app and Emma for answering my questions ;)

Ceeianes Travel Essentials

This app is perfect and easy to use for all your affiliates/influencer marketing campaigns.

Plus the support you get from them is awesome, prompt, and very helpful. Special mention to Emma for always being there and ready to help/assist you, thank you!

Fighting Goat Soap

Just started working with Refersion. Great team! Erik, in particular, was extremely helpful. If you're new to affiliate marketing, I highly recommend this company and their seamless Shopify integration suite.

Go Rings

Affiliate tracking is essential to our business model. We couldn't do it without Refersion! If ever we have troubles, their CS team has been super helpful. Like, over-the-top helpful. Emma and Erik have saved my behind on multiple occasions. Thanks Refersion!

Imagine That Treasures

I use this app the customer support is a 4 out of 5 the affiliate program needs to be updated so the affiliates can see if their customer is on the right link for the website to help the tracking & knowing that affiliate is getting the right commission. This could be updated like Avon affiliate program they have pictures when the customer click on the links & maybe it would be a much better app.

MetaThreads

Customer service team is top notch, especially Emma. Questions are always answered in a timely manner, with direct answers as well as articles to help.