Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

From $99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Refersion, Inc.
4.8
September 13, 2022

So far so good. Andrew was incredibly helpful and answered all my questions well. The entire team has been very supportive. Excited to expand with them.

House of Léon
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 9, 2022

Refersion has amazing tracking power and their customer support is amazing! I especially appreciate the guidance I receive from our account manager, Jordy.

EVOLVh
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
September 8, 2022

Aahlee was a huge help in getting our program setup, we've had excessive headaches in the past with other referral/affiliate programs that turned us off entirely. Refersion is definitely the most responsive, easiest to use, and most helpful to setup. Looking forward to growing together.

Worst Responders
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
August 11, 2022

I forget how helpful the chat function is - anytime I can't easily find something, I pose the question and receive a helpful reference immediately, followed by a live chat with someone who assures I have a solution.

Pain Care Labs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 10, 2022

We use this app to manage our affiliate program. It works really well with our needs. PLUS, the chat support is really great. Diana and her team, really help us resolve issues and get things going!

Starbond