4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless Shopify integration, effective commission tracking, and efficient payouts. The customer service, particularly from team members Andre, Janice, John, and Andrew, is frequently praised for prompt and helpful responses. Merchants value the live chat feature, quick issue resolution, and efficient onboarding. The user-friendly interface, effective affiliate management, and customizable programs are also appreciated. Many have found it instrumental in growing their affiliate strategy, boosting sales, and expanding their affiliate community.

February 26, 2024

This is a rudimentary software that does an ok job and we've been running it for years. However it has lots of bugs that have been there for literally more than 5 years and they do not fix them or listen to feedback.

The app is poorly designed and has innumerable annoying nonsensical features, like notifications and popups that you cant get rid of after dismissing them literally 100 times. When you go to your dashboard log in it takes you to a log out page and asks you to create a new account. When you go to an affiliate it takes you to an error page using 1990s terminology "uh oh goose egg!".

Every time I go on here it is an exercise in irritation and frustration. Dont bother giving them suggestions they never listen.

Yogo
March 1, 2023

Great merchant support. So far I am satisfied with using Refersion as our affiliate marketing platform. Thank you, John, who is always very helpful whenever I have questions and when issues arise.

Move
About 1 year using the app
April 26, 2023

Great and super fast integration with our Shopify store! Jon even did a quick test order to double check the integration was working properly and was super helpful with any questions we had!

IDUN Minerals Inc.
7 months using the app
May 23, 2023

We're just getting started with Refersion but, so far have had a great onboarding experience looking forward to seeing how the app can help grow our affiliate strategy!

After9
3 months using the app
June 18, 2023

I regret using this software. Refersion does a great job of marketing their tools, but after using it for almost a year, very little rate of return. Had to sign a one-year contract to use the software. Very expensive. Now after doing more research, found many other affiliate software apps that are much more affordable, and provide much better returns. Now still having to pay over $300 per month to finish out the contract. Company has no exit policy. Be very conscious before signing up with Refersion. Customer service is poor.

Near Zero Outdoor Gear
10 months using the app
Refersion, Inc. replied July 21, 2023

We appreciate you taking the time to write this feedback, and we are sorry that you feel this way. We do offer a number of month-to-month options in an effort to accommodate business in various stages of affiliate growth and management, but it looks like your platform requirements were best matched with features exclusive to our contracted plan.

With that being said, I am glad we had an opportunity to connect directly and resolve your concerns. If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know. Thank you!

April 21, 2023

So far so good and Janice was super helpful getting me set up. Looking forward to using and seeing what it can do for my business.

FreshFleeces
About 1 month using the app
Edited September 27, 2023

John helped resolve my affiliate issue promptly and was communicative throughout the entire process. I appreciate the great service!

Fuego, Inc.
Over 4 years using the app
March 24, 2023

We recently made the migration to Refersion and their support has been fantastic along the way. There were several features we were missing or unable to find. Andre from Refersion has been providing us with outstanding support throughout our onboarding process. Thank you, Andre!

Ra Optics
2 months using the app
May 17, 2023

Great customer service. Eugene was great and very supportive! It's nice to see some people go the extra mile.

Georganics
8 months using the app
July 13, 2023

So far the app has been easy to use and customer service answers quickly from chat. Jon has been great at helping me figure out issues.

Artika-USA