Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

LipstickSmoothie

Beautiful App and great Support! I tried several affiliate apps but refers was the best for me. They really have made a great tool and they have great partnerships with publishers.

And the support is really great! Since I am just starting with Affiliate I have / had a lot of question, but Emma, Shakima and Courtney really helped me so much all the time!

I can highly recommend the tool and the team!

Pharma Xtracts

Refersion customer service was awesome! I worked with Nick and he was the best he made sure that any questions or issues I had setting everything up was taken care of.

ORGANIC 1 Co.

Very easy to set up! Looking forward to using it. Goes without saying but this app seems like a very good idea!

Royalty Extracts

Shakima was great and helped me get through a huge issue with tracking. Thank you so much! Can't imagine another company doing what she did!

MaxLiving Store Canada

Emma was nothing but amazing! She helped us set up our multiple site system and we look forward to using this great tool with our stores. I highly recommend Refersion and the support staff.

Galil Soil Farm

Refersion is a great asset to my marketing plan. I had started out using a web platform that wasn't compatible with Refersion and switched to Shopify primarily because they are compatible with Refersion. Affiliate marketing is where its at! Setting up the account was a bit daunting, but Nick Castellano from the Refersion team pretty much did it all for me. Two thumbs up!!!

Wolven

Nick took fast initiative to fix my tagging issues, ran a test order & followed up! Great customer service.

Verb Products

I use this app for our affiliate program and it's the best! The support team at Refersion is truly heaven sent. The platform is user-friendly and gets the job done. Highly recommend this app!

PALO NUTRITION

I was looking for an app to help me streamline and have more control of my influencer program specially to measure results when considering sales. Emma form their team is amazing, they went over my hole set-up, did a lot of follow-up and gave me good advice to get these sales in. I highly recommend.

Dirty Knees Soap Co., LLC

Awesome customer service from Emma! She went above and beyond, thinking of something WE hadn't. Thank you!