Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Timeless Design Apparel

Andre was able to test and make sure we were integrated :) he did an amazing job. great app and great people to help

Appleseed Photography

Fantastic experience- very responsive and helpful!! Helped me get everything figured out quickly, Thank you Lisy!

Los Inseparables Jewelry

I'm going to be using this app to have affiliates that promote my products to increase sales, Lisy was a great help in setting up refersion to work with my website.

If I Made

Great app that is already starting to show it's power with our growth. The onboarding process was made easy thanks to the staff at Refersion, Shakima in particular, going above and beyond to make sure everything was working the way we need it to to make our jobs more efficient.

Namaste Naked

This app is AWESOME! Super simple to set up/use AND the support team is incredible...you da best Andrew! :)

Sugarsand

Thank you Andre for the quick response and for helping us with the integration! So far our experience is great!

Everything Eyelashes

Andre from refersion did a test run on my store and then emailed right after explaining to me what he did and that success he had. He let me know that he was there if i had any questions! He was a great communicator and help !

Hibernate Sleep Formula

Fantastic onboarding process. Had a slight issue getting everything to sync up, and Andrew solved it in the fastest, easiest way possible. Really happy we chose Refersion.

Explorer Cold Brew

Andre was great - super helpful and got me set up in a jiffy! Really enjoying it - easy to use and makes my business more appealing to affiliates.

AllWashin

Very good application, simple and useful. Thanks to Andre who accompanied me for the start. Refersion team is reactive, it answers our questions quickly.