Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Knoty Resort Wear

This app is very easy to use and the customer service is amazing. Emma helped me go thru the app and learn how to use it and always answered all my questions with professionalism. She was always on top of it!

Patriot Cornhole

The integration process was easy, they even ran a test order for me. Please buy Emma a beer. Thanks again!

Natural Armor

have worked with a lot of apps and the customer service was terrible.

Emma was the consummate profession and very knowledgeable.

if for some reason she doesn't work out with your company, send her to me. She's hired!

Ripplez By Danny

Refersion has been very helpful. They respond quickly to my questions and are always willing to login and make an adjustment for me. Emma Shakima and Eric have all been very active contacting me. Thank you Refersion not just for a great app but also for your great service!

Natuurlijk Presteren

Wonderfull! Emma helped me with installing the app properly. I am using a thirth party payment provider, so Refersion did not work in the first stage. They helped me installing the app for free. Thanks Emma and Refersion!

CordaRoy's Convertible Bean Bags | There's a bed inside!

Emma was super helpful with our issue of needing to remove affiliates from our account and fixed our issue quickly.

My Hair Love

This app has made managing and recruiting affiliates a breeze. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is it doesn't allow for multi-level payouts which would be a nice feature. However, this is a minor concern of mine and I choose it over others for it's amazing customer support. I scheduled a one on one screen share with Emma during the setup and was extremely pleased with her level of dedication to customer satisfaction.

Golden Sunrise Activewear

Emma helped me setting up the website and run the test order. She was very helpful and and I had everything up and running now thanks to her.
About the app itself, I am just starting it and will let everyone know how it works in 2 months time.

Bisou Natural

Shakima is such a pleasure to work with! she is quick in response and always responsible and following up to make sure our business needs are met. thank you!!

TheDaily.io

Erik. Mate. You changed my life. If your company doesn't buy you a case of beer.... then we will have to force you to be a www.thedaily.io model.

Your call Refersion... Your Call... **Shaking Fist**