Ambassador Affiliate Marketing

Track Brand Reps, Ambassadors, Influencer & Affiliate Programs

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

5280Holistics LLC

Andre helped figure out an issue with the post purchase widget that stemmed from one of our third party checkout apps. Thanks!

statelywearcom

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Refersion has been a huge addition to our business. Easy to set up & use & get affiliates to help grow our business. It is a powerhouse. If we could give it a 6 out of 5, we would, because 5 out of 5 doesn't tell the full story of how important Refersion is to us.

B'Soleil

Time spent using app About 2 months

After nearly two months of using Refersion, it’s not working for me. The messages / announcements sent to the affiliates are not delivered, and Refersion was informed. No resolutions were provided.

5kind - Clinical Skincare

Looking great...and Jenna did a great job of getting us integrated with the app...so here's happy affiliating

Gaming Genix

Andrew fixed my domain so that I could test in a very reasonable amount of time. I am very happy with the support.

myluxedo

Excellent product which abstracts away the trouble of referrals and payment. Integrations such as this can be tricky, but Refersion has a easy-to-reach customer support system with knowledgeable reps (such as Andre, who helped me resolve an issue I had). Support responds pretty quickly (<1hr) to queries, which is very nice.

Jigsaw Health

Time spent using app About 1 year

Refersion is an *exceptional* tool for tracking affiliate conversions. It's so good, we've started using it to track our own internal campaigns by creating a new affiliate for each campaign. However, I was having trouble with getting "add to cart" Shopify links to track correctly. Andre from Refersion went above and beyond -- he included several screenshots to help walk me through each step -- and helped resolve the issue for me. Well done Andre!!

Growbuds USA

Time spent using app About 2 months

Eric and Andre from support helped us to solve an issue we had with the installation. Thanks to that, everything works fine now.

WP Standard

Really easy to get on-boarded. Very easy to use and Andre was especially helpful during the process.

LEVUR

Location Germany

okay, now this was probably the fastest affiliate app setup I've ever seen. Thank you for making this app so easy! Highly recommended!