Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

Benevita.shop

I do belive that it is a great app, with amazing futures. But as any app, there are some negatives.

Ymoworld

Emma did the test so quickly! Thanks to her!
I recommend app like this for such support by emails and direct replies.

Denise Albright Studio

Emma is Great...even when I hadn't replied, she circled back to keep up the communication cadence. It was nice to know Emma was engaged. Thank you, Emma! Cheers!

Zen Den Candles

Spent a few days installing and configuring the app to suit our circumstances. I have been impressed with the quality of both the app itself and customer/tech support. Came across a few problems - but Support responded to my emails in a very prompt and effective manner. I did a lot of research before deciding on Refersion and am glad that I chose them. (Thank-you)

www.remixd.co.uk

So far so good - has some traffic - best way is to engage your affiliates not just accept anyone and sign up to the marketplace

Rejuvica Health

This app is fantastic. Shout out to Shakima for being an incredible customer service representative. Helped with all my issues! Thanks so much!

Texture Clothing

I have decided to uninstall this app for the following reasons:

1. We offered a free shipping code to affiliates and Refersion couldn't handle it. The app deducted the cost of the shipping from the affiliate's total, so that the commission wasn't correct.
2. The customer service is lacking. It took days to hear back about troubleshooting.
3. In order to give the affiliates a unique weblink, we had to add another step and enter the link into the back end of Shopify. (So many podcasters have their own links to send referrals...I just think this workaround is a bit unnecessary.)

iovect

I was having trouble complete the order test that generate the referral link. Therefore, I contacted refersion customer support. Thanks to Shakima, who solved the problem for me, I have confidence in using this app properly.
By the way, Refersion itself, which was recommended by my friend to use, has been constructed properly, hence the quantity of introduction and tutorial are plenty enough for any beginner to start the program. If you are not able to solve problems yourself, you can also contact customer service. (Their active responed is the main reason I would like to rate this app 5 stars.)

Xcaliber

I love this app, it has exceeded my expectations! Emma was also a great help, on the ball and left nothing unanswered. Amazing service, amazing app and definitely a must have for anyone starting a business!

firstchop

Support was helpful and fast, especially Emma. Nice work Emma! Problem solved while I ate lunch :). So far really happy. Definitely the best value for affiliate tools.