Affiliate Marketing & Programs

Launch Grow Influencer, Brand Ambassador & Affiliate Marketing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

US BioSolutions Direct

Refersion has the best support of almost ANY app I've used. And Andre over there is amazing! Probably the best affiliate app out there. Highly recommended!

Hemp Strength

Andrew was really helpful and helped me get everything set up seamlessly, he deserves a beer. Make sure it’s a pint :)

Ballsy

Refersion has been great. Simple to set up, easy to use and Andrew from customer service is quick and responsive! If you're looking for an easy way to get affiliates set up, look no further.

Kid-Krazy

I am really liking this app. After some awesome assistance from Olivier, I was able to confirm everything is working as expected. I am super excited to use this app to expand my user involvement.

The Pink Makeup Box

I do not recommend this app. There is no delete/edit button for you if you’ve typed an error into a conversion/commission amount. If you make a mistake, You have to email Support for them to delete it for you. ‍♀️ Then to top it off, they don’t respond right away, you have to wait at least a week for the issue to be fixed. I don’t understand why they don’t just add an “edit” or “delete” button.
Instead of having the affiliates wait for their payment while they take their sweet time to get to it.
I NEVER ever complain or leave bad reviews! This is my first time writing one like this.. This means it has taken A LOT for me to get to this point. I will be finding a new app if they can’t get it together especially since this app isn’t cheap... I’m paying for their “best” package.

Uniquesavers

Anderson was very great with the set up. I have had these app for few days and I see increase already in sales while affiliates are also happy making money for themselves.

healthybud

So far so good with Refersion! We're doing a change over from Affiliatly in order to obtain the multi-domain feature.

It's been a pleasure coordinating with Lindsay and Nick is just awesome when it comes to any implementation requests!

BAABS Beauty

Had to reinstall the app. There were some connectivity issues. But Nick once resolved, Nick got everything set up quickly!

Beautifully Nourished

I am coming to the end of the trial and I have been so happy with the helpfulness of the team! The programme is simple to set up and the support to complete this has been exemplary. Thanks to Nick and Olivier for my on-boarding training and integration! Me and team BN can't wait to get started. Thanks!

WorksSoWell

The APP is excellent...the service is what really made me decide to get this app. Olivier provides the best support. It is very easy going and very knowledgable with a problem solving mindset.