Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

DROPSHIPPINGwebs

El soporte no es bueno si quieres personalizar algo, tras varios días intentando poner en marcha el programa he tenido que desistir. El slogan de "simple" no es correcto desde mi punto de vista. Hago preguntas concretas y sólo me envían enlaces a la documentación donde no queda nada claro en mi caso cómo actuar.

Strange Store

I installed this program and I think it's great in all aspects, especially the support staff Andre, who responded quickly and helped me get everything done quickly

ElevenLabs - 100% Organic Vegan Plant Protein

Really happy with the team at Refersion. Olivier, Andre and Erik have been super helpful and supportive to get things up and running. I love how I can integrate with Klaviyo and automate my affliate marketing with email flows. I've already had customers sign up using the Post Purchase channel. Thanks guys!

Twice

I needed some help regarding a Refersion affiliate and Andre was ON IT! He handled the issue very quickly and his communication was great. He deserves a raise, he's a keeper!

Honeyskin

Great app and great customer support. They really help you get set up and integrated with other apps and software. My support tech Nick was super helpful and went out of his way to make it go right so everything was working properly. Already seeing tons of affiliates signing up and gaining traffic.

EIGSHOW Beauty

i have found and am continuing to find the refersion app a great addition to my store and i find the learning material sto implement alongside the free webinar and chat offers great. Am excited to see the power of affiliate marketing and want to thank nick for the help with my questions and quick customer service.

Adrenaline Offroad Outfitters

This app gave me the capability to stop manually tracking my affiliate code orders and automate more of my business! Big thanks to Nick for giving me constant support through the live chat! Very helpful and professional.

Anatomie Store

Andre from Refersion was amazing to work with. Thank you for helping out and making our day-to-day processes so much better! We appreciate you and love working with you!

Ready Hour

DO NOT LISTEN to the people that are upset about them creating a 100% discount code - they do that ONLY to push through a single ONE TIME test order. It's a one time code and just used to test tracking. If you don't want them to HELP YOU verify that the app is working you can always push through your own test order. This is a great app that I have used across 3 different brands. Great support and it has a simple and easy to use user interface. On our oldest brand I've used Refersion for 2 years and processed hundreds of thousands of dollars through them and always been very happy with the service that they provide.

Hydroponique Pipe

Be careful what permissions you give them. Refersion logged into my account and created a 100% discount code for my product without my consent.

To use Refersion, they give themselves permissions within your Shopify store that allows people to do this. I am not personally comfortable with giving strangers this level of access -- especially when they feel comfortable creating discount codes without my permission.