Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Track Brand Reps, Ambassadors, Influencer & Affiliate Programs

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

WP Standard

Really easy to get on-boarded. Very easy to use and Andre was especially helpful during the process.

LEVUR

Location Germany

okay, now this was probably the fastest affiliate app setup I've ever seen. Thank you for making this app so easy! Highly recommended!

HYP Motors

Andre and his colleague Sean have been extremely helpful in responding to our queries and helping us with the installation. Thank you so much.

NaughtyKit

Location Hong Kong SAR

Rubbish, full of deception. I couldn't find a place to unsubscribe. I deducted $89 a month when I didn't use it. I applied to the app staff for a refund according to the directions of Shopify. They told me to go to the Shopify staff. So I was charged for two months without using it

August 10, 2021

Hi NaughtyKit - thank you for connecting with us directly to resolve this issue. This was, as we discussed, an unfortunate timing issue due to a recent change in Shopify’s policy regarding our ability to issue refunds. That said, however, we are always striving to improve and apologize again for the experience you had with us. Please let us know if we can help with anything further.

Urbotanica

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

relatively easy to set up had a few legacy issues to sort out but Andre sorted it out for us and fixed the issues

Celchie

I love this app! Easy to understand and makes setting up my website super simple. Andrew who helped me with testing my website was great! He was really fast at getting back to me and made sure everything was running smoothly. Really appreciate his time and making this entire experience great and stress free for me! Thank you!

Charles & Camus

Location Estonia

Andrew was of a great support, quick and proactive. I recommend this app for brands looking to boost their online presence.

The Smart Cave

Andre from Refersion was fantastic, really quick to assist with setup. It seems to be a great start for using affiliates. Looking forward to seeing what happens! The Smart Cave

Coda Dolls

Time spent using app About 1 month

I've had a great experience so far. Customer service is on point. Oliver answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly. Honestly this makes me feel secure and comfortable when signing up with new integrations for my store. Looking forward to learning more about this app!

TheBlackPurple

I am new to affiliate marketing, very happy with the results so far. The Refersion Market place is great to get new affiliate into the program.
Refersion team has been very helpful.