Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Track Brand Reps, Ambassadors, Influencer & Affiliate Programs

$99/month. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Primal Kitchen

Time spent using app About 4 years

Sean helped me reset my account and 2FA after I got a new phone. He was quick to respond and very helpful. thanks!!

Embody

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Eugene was very helpful in helping me with my questions, and is most certainly deserving of a coffee!

The Nude Label

Location Spain

I love this platform! It works extremely well for what it's supposed to do. Customer service (Andrew, our rep) is always very helpful and timely with his responses! - Nicolas Fisher

Ofra Cosmetics

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Refersion is such a great tool! It makes keeping track of affiliate commissions and paying them out so easy. If working with affiliates is something you think your website would do well in, I highly recommend Refersion. They also have reps that are there to help you with any questions and help you utilize the platform and push your affiliate program further.

Yeslicense

Location France

Great software and features, awesome technical support from Andre, can't recommend enough Refersion !

5280Holistics LLC

Andre helped figure out an issue with the post purchase widget that stemmed from one of our third party checkout apps. Thanks!

statelywearcom

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Refersion has been a huge addition to our business. Easy to set up & use & get affiliates to help grow our business. It is a powerhouse. If we could give it a 6 out of 5, we would, because 5 out of 5 doesn't tell the full story of how important Refersion is to us.

B'Soleil

Time spent using app About 2 months

After nearly two months of using Refersion, it’s not working for me. The messages / announcements sent to the affiliates are not delivered, and Refersion was informed. No resolutions were provided.

5kind - Clinical Skincare

Looking great...and Jenna did a great job of getting us integrated with the app...so here's happy affiliating

Gaming Genix

Andrew fixed my domain so that I could test in a very reasonable amount of time. I am very happy with the support.